Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Vote_lcapHillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Voting_barHillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Hillman Avenger WIP

Go down 
+16
drionita
freeracer
jeannomiller
joeschmoe
DarkSide
Vanaja
charger69
Zee
NEChris
Andy Clegg
Jeep
toto090369
marco1990
Angry Coil
simca
MG421982
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020, 3:06 pm

I have the basic car in game now.

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Avenge20

There's still pretty much everything to do but it'll get there. As I can't leave the house for the next fortnight I can't complain I've no time to work on it Rolling Eyes
There is one fly in the ointment however... The Exacton alloys I made are driving me crazy as it always ctd's Mad  All the textures are present and the naming of the materials seem ok but sometimes it crashes when I go to the dealers turntable, sometimes when I go to test and occasionally just before the track loads. There's nothing showing in the trace file and the other set of wheels I made  (Rostyles) work fine.
I've even taken the individual parts of the Exactons and exploded them onto a Rostyle wheel to see what happens and I get the same ctd's from both the rim and/or spokes.
Is it possible for the gmt's to have got corrupted when I was making the wheels? I actually made the Exacton's spokes from the Rostyle ones so they should be ok????
Ah well, I'll either figure it out eventually or go insane trying :w00t:

Last edited by Zee on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020, 3:17 pm

And another thing... Has anyone else noticed that recently it's taking ages for images to load when using a mobile? On the pc it's instant but when I open a thread on the phone it's taking around 2 minutes before icons appear or photos open Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020, 7:37 pm

Zee wrote:
And another thing... Has anyone else noticed that recently it's taking ages for images to load when using a mobile? On the pc it's instant but when I open a thread on the phone it's taking around 2 minutes before icons appear or photos open Evil or Very Mad

My dear Zee!
What I do know is that with the worldwide confinement of people at home, the internet is being used like never before, by everyone, which obviously causes a huge slowdown in transmissions. And if the movement worsens, there is a possibility that the internet will fall for moments or for a long time. So is the current world with this pandemic, regrettably. denkend Thinking Peace wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020, 10:35 pm

I get that Ney but it just seems to be this site that's taking ages. On Trackaholics the pix open up immediately Thinking
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 1:19 am

Zee wrote:
I get that Ney but it just seems to be this site that's taking ages. On Trackaholics the pix open up immediately Thinking

So, my dear Zee, go like in advertasing:
"Just do it and keep walking"!

Or, with this words just above, we can say also: "Let's have a scotch wearing sneakers"
Did you get?? If not, I'll be waiting until you decipher this.
Hahahahahahaha!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 1:55 am

Try installing Adblocker Mel m8. I had it installed and had to turn it off for one site so I could view it, forgot to switch it back on and had the same issue until I remembered what I had done.

If you want help with some skins for the Avenger, let me know, you have my email address to send me the templates, etc. GOOD Cool
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 5:43 am

ney.dias wrote:
Zee wrote:

Or, with this words just above, we can say also: "Let's have a scotch wearing sneakers"

It might take me a very long while to decipher that Ney mate scratch study
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 5:53 am

GeeDee wrote:
Try installing Adblocker Mel m8. I had it installed and had to turn it off for one site so I could view it, forgot to switch it back on and had the same issue until I remembered what I had done.

If you want help with some skins for the Avenger, let me know, you have my email address to send me the templates, etc. GOOD Cool

Already got Adblocker Gee mi old chum, it was getting silly on some sites without it Wink The odd thing is it just seems to be happening here on Evo and only with the phone, on the computer there's no issue.
That being said i can't get emails to work on the pc anymore so now i have to use the phone for that Mad  Technology does you're head in sometimes...

I'll let you know when the Avengers get to painting stage, as you can see from the pic there's 1 or 2 things to sort first lol!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 7:03 am

I've solved the issue with the Exacton wheels jumping0045
Turned out to be a cube map that was causing it. Odd though that it works on wheels fitted to other mods but i changed the settings to T1 Diffuse and now they're working Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020, 3:28 pm

Zee wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

It might take me a very long while to decipher that Ney mate scratch study  

OK Mel, I'll tell you now:1)  the famous scotch whisky Johnny Walker famous advertasing is " Keep walking"
2) The yet famous NIKE advertasing is " Just do it"
cheers cheers denkend denkend lol! lol! lol!
So, smile!!

BTW: your attention, please. This important information above, is not going to difficult your nice work at the amazing AVENGER. Hahahahahaha!! Things of eldest people becoming crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2020, 9:15 am

Avenger gets a face Laughing

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Avenge22

And yet another reprofiled roof;

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Avenge21

I think i've managed to get rid of most of the squareness from the sides, it looks a lot more Avenger-like now Smile
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1099

PostSubject: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2020, 11:14 am

Yes very Avengerish looking very nice thumbup
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 243

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2020, 5:21 pm

Cool man
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 243

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2020, 5:25 pm

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 OTJpLkESstWlJ_f5KoJHNj_WPjY6kKIkFis5IAy3OX7iRELgS2It7wSSBp3qzQNmEwcisEyJReBimjspr8lTL_JoGSjfrK2jNl5W3BpdYR2njqcSLt568Z2I_V95dOfHCPs_Hyr21Lm7j5KkTMRG4Ndpcj028zLAJJg
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Apr 2020, 11:19 pm

@ Zee: Mel, "me old chum" (as said by our Masterchief, Gee), do you intend to make available the option of wide wheels/tyres also?
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 4:56 am

Please Ney, I am not the "Masterchief, Gee"... I'm just a member like yourself who thanks people for their work and helps when I can. Just like you, we try to keep things rolling if we can, we are all equals.

Big man hugs, by social distancing methods using broom handles with rubber gloves on the ends, he he!!!! thumbup Punk Wink stroke
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 4:58 am

Dear Mel, it's coming along nicely mate and please stay virus-free and well. cheers thumbup2 GOOD
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 10:16 am

GeeDee wrote:
Please Ney, I am not the "Masterchief

I thought Ney was calling you masterCHEF until I re-read it Laughing
I was really looking forward to your mushy peas and stotty cake signature dish too Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 10:30 am

GeeDee wrote:
Dear Mel, it's coming along nicely mate and please stay virus-free and well. cheers thumbup2 GOOD

It's progressing slowly but that's not helped by the amount of times I redo stuff Rolling Eyes  This morning for example i started to remake the bumpers as they weren't really accurate and then noticed the front vents weren't visible when they were fitted so I've deepened those and moved them down the front valance. I did find that I could make a better job of blending them into the lower panel by removing some poly's from the vents though so it's a bit more progress Laughing

Managing to stay virus free so far, hope that goes for everyone on here too. Peace
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 1:33 pm

ney.dias wrote:
@ Zee: Mel, "me old chum" (as said by our Masterchief, Gee), do you intend to make available the option of wide wheels/tyres also?

You know me Ney, I'll add as many types of wheels as I can find used on Avengers lol!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 2:17 pm

GeeDee wrote:

And about stay virus-free, let's say as always: One for all and for one! cheers cheers I Am Not Worthy I Am Not Worthy Peace Peace

Editing: I'm sorry Mel! When I was talking about wide wheels, in fact, I was thinking in wide body, and of course, wide wheels together.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 3:20 pm

ney.dias wrote:

Editing: I'm sorry Mel! When I was talking about wide wheels, in fact, I was thinking in wide body, and of course, wide wheels together.

I've not really thought about big arches tbh, the vast majority of Avenger racers seem to have stock arches. Thinking
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 3:51 pm

Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Dodge_10

The Avenger in Brazil, as I said before, was called DODGE POLARA 1800
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 8:16 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Dodge_10

I think that was after Chrysler bought the Hillman/Rootes company though. thumbup cool
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 11:59 pm

GeeDee wrote:

I think that was after Chrysler bought the Hillman/Rootes company though. thumbup cool [/quote]

My dear Gee, in fact, Chrysler took the English design of the Avenger to Brazil at the same time, making small aesthetic changes and using a 1.8 liter engine. They gave the name Dodge just for market reasons, since the name Dodge had more fame in Brazil

Last edited by ney.dias on Sat 04 Apr 2020, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillman Avenger WIP   Hillman Avenger WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillman Avenger WIP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next