Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Vote_lcapShelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Voting_barShelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Vote_lcapShelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Voting_barShelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Tiger666

Most users ever online was 331 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL

Go down 
+10
ney.dias
braddw25
jeannomiller
fisheracing
bonnier
MG421982
Gonzaga
jodelmor
drionita
Zexer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3350

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Empty
PostSubject: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 3:44 am

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/shelby-king-cobra.179172/

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL King_c10

Does anybody have an idea how to solve the issue?

Cool

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:07 am

Lower the expo floor ?
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:08 am

That's what I would suggest......
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:05 am

Possibly in .cas file, ReflectPlane value...
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:40 am

I think it's both: the floor is too high, and must be lowered; then the Reflect Plane value must be modified too, to match the height parameter of the floor.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks very much for the suggestions. I am relatively new to modding, so I have some idea of what you mean, but am not entirely sure. Here is what I think I need to do. Please correct anything I have wrong. In order to lower the floor, I have to go into 3dsimed and lower the z coordinate of the floor model. Is that correct for lowering the floor. The reflect plane has me very confused though. I found the reflect plane value in the .cas file, but I do not understand what the coordinates mean. There are 4 numbers. Two of them don't seem to do anything when I change them while the other two make another image of the car spin on a different plane from the original. Any additional help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 2:32 pm

I also wanted to make sure everyone knows that I did not actually make this car. Sasha at SJmodding was kind enough to make it for me from a model I bought from Turbo squid. I did create some additional skins for it, but the car was made by Sasha.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

PostSubject: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi Braddw25 share the mod on here looks good we can sort it out no problem thumbup
Back to top Go down
Zexer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:04 pm

It would be a nice car to have. With some modifications, it could make for a good placeholder for other cars like the Cooper T61 and similar models.
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 740

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Is that the same 3D model available here https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/9146-shelby-monaco-king-cobra-63/ Question
Back to top Go down
jodelmor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:53 pm

No, it isn't.

You can find all data about both of these cars in the following liks

https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5645/Shelby-T-10-King-Cobra-Ford.html
and
https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5255/Cooper-T61M-Shelby-King-Cobra.html
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:12 pm

nice one thumbup . If you want you can remove expofloor. The car still looks very cool spinning without expofloor in gtr2
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:39 pm

@braddw25: correct, you can use 3DSimed. As far as I know, it's the 4th parameter of the ReflectPlane line that you must modify. After you lower the floor (to match the wheels), check the Z-axys parameter of the floor in 3DSimed, then modify the parameter in the .CAS file to match it. It's the parameter I marked with green.

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL 11111115

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Just adding that the reflect plane values tells the game the distance from the car where the reflections will be displayed.

Looks like the car also could be a fairly good placeholder for the Mirage Mark IB for my 1967 Can-Am season.

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL 4653554246_b14331e9a0_z
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 am

I will be more than happy to share the mod here. I just wanted to make sure that proper credit was given to the makers of the original model and to Sasha for getting the model made into a working car. What do I need to do in order to share it on this site?
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

PostSubject: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 am

Simple zip the entire mod including the sounds then upload it to Mediafire or Mega.nz (obviously you ned to make an account its free to do so) then share the link in this thread. thumbup
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:53 am

Here is the link to mediafire. This mod was originally made for GTR2. It was converted so that it should now work in both GTL and GTR2. In GTR2 it's in a class called SIM_CA66. I am also including some additional skins that I made which were not included with the original mod. I have not yet managed to fix the problem with the expo floor being too high. Enjoy!!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iddgapfyk0nuzq9/King_Cobra.rar/file

Pete Conway and blackskull101 like this post

Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:58 am

braddw25 wrote:
Here is the link to mediafire.

I hereby announce 'King Bradd' of the Kingdom of Share. king

Thank you very, very much Sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:05 am

Wow, thanks. I was not expecting to get crowned. LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:24 am

Okay King Bradd… here is the first fix: Drop this >>> KING_COBRA_EXPO_FLOOR.GMT <<< into the Shelby King Cobra folder.

And then add this value in the King_Cobra.CAS file and your showroom woes are over my friend. Smile

ReflectPlane=(0.00, -1.00, 0.00, -0.479)

blackskull101 and sunalp2 like this post

Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:40 am

Downloaded but i can't unpack it.
Error message: the document is damaged. Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 am

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it.
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:52 am

I'm not sure what is going on. I just downloaded it and it unzipped fine for me. Maybe try to redownload it???
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3350

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 am

Hi braddw25 - welcome Cool

thanks for uploading the file - unpacking works fine here. Smile

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 6:41 am

Thanks braddw25!, unpacks ok here to..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL   Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL Empty

Back to top Go down

Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25 / SJmodding WIP for GTL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next