Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Vote_lcap[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Voting_bar[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Vote_lcap[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Voting_bar[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

aaberg

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"

Go down 
+21
bonnier
GT350CS
almafera
NEChris
jodelmor
z1000a2
marco1990
Zexer
Vanaja
NPanic
fisheracing
frankonia
charger69
GeeDee
fatguts
joeschmoe
DarkSide
Gonzaga
WHIPCRACKER
alex12
drionita
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gonzaga

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Feb 2020, 9:13 pm

omyy gosh Shocked
superb
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Feb 2020, 8:04 pm

Hi fellows! Take a look at this video, to watch a bit about this coming jewel, Alfa Romeo T33 Periscopio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvoFTdNmr0
Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

Anzahl der Beiträge : 424

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Feb 2020, 8:11 pm

There are some finnicky details that will need work after all, so i cannot confirm any release date yet.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3332

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Feb 2020, 4:52 pm

Hi NPanic,

don't worry and take all the time you need.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020, 2:06 pm

NPanic wrote:
There are some finnicky details that will need work after all, so i cannot confirm any release date yet.

Hi NPanic! Sorry to bother you again, but, obviously, we're all very anxious with the release of this jewel. So, how is it going? Everything is happening under your expectations?
Tell us how the things are walking in your project table.
Cheers and have a nice weekend. cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy Thanks wheelchair
Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Feb 2020, 8:10 pm

ney.dias wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Hi NPanic! Sorry to bother you again, but, obviously, we're all very anxious with the release of this jewel. So, how is it going? Everything is happening under your expectations?
Tell us how the things are walking in your project table.
Cheers and have a nice weekend. cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy Thanks wheelchair

Had to halt the progress a bit since my semester got underway, so been busy with real life basically, but most of the stuff i mentioned above is now fixed thanks to bonnier and the car will hopefully be released tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Feb 2020, 9:05 pm

Very Happy Cool jumping0045

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Feb 2020, 9:31 pm

great news big thanks
Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 12:33 pm

So, the day has come. The first "public" release is here.

Well to call it public would be an overstatement, its a community release, on this thread only, meant to be a kind of "community testing" thing of sorts...

The rev light in the cab, as well as the startup sounds are not working, everything else should, if not, thats the reason im releasing it this way. Also expecting some feedback from you guys, how you think it drives, what you would change, etc, etc.. Im open to criticism.
Since i, rather annoyingly, failed to get the revlight and the startup sounds to work, it would be very much appreciated if some of you amazing modding fellas could do it Laughing

Anyways here are the full credits, and the link:
Shawn Collins, Royale, Luigi and ginetto - original creators of the Alfa T33 model for GPL
NPanic - (me) full converison to GTR2, skins, sounds, physics..
bonnier - testing, mirror fix, physics tweaks
BorekS - permission to use files from the LeMansClassics mod
deep-strike - Dunlop tyre physics
Antoniog7772 - permission to use files from the AbsoluteLeMans mod Part1
FF94 - Alfa Romeo T33/2 from the ABLMS mod (used as a baseline for this converison)
Ney.dias, WHIPCRACKER - testing

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2643q2dyawxow4/PnG3-67AlfaRomeoT33-V1.0.zip/file
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 1:34 pm

Thanks - I'll give it a try Thanks GOOD

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 2:09 pm

Thanks GOOD wheelchair Thanks guys! Let's give a try into this last and final version. I'll put it in my GTL, because as you may know, is my definitly SimRace. I also have Power&Glory and GTR2, obviously, but they are not my passion.
So, let's go, flat out at Mid Ohio. Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1170

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 2:37 pm

Thanks NPanic GOOD
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 3:18 pm

Awesome work on making a great looking car for the game! And although I'm a little faster around Sebring than the best placed T33 in the real 1967 qualy, I think your car physics are great as they both feel realistic to drive AND perform realistic lap times, as well as being really fun to drive! Also really love the new version of the engine sounds!

Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 3:31 pm

Thanks guys cheers

Glad you like the new sounds bonnier, also i had to make the car a bit faster than IRL to make it competitive against the PnG 906 Porsches which themselves are about 3-4 seconds faster around Sebring than the real deal. But yeah 3 seconds faster around a 3 minute lap, i dont think it ruins the immersion all too much Very Happy

Also loved the video, but i think you might have lost it and spun at the end there, not quite sure though Razz
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 3:55 pm

NPanic wrote:

Also loved the video, but i think you might have lost it and spun at the end there, not quite sure though Razz
Nah, just wanted to park the car under the bridge to get out of the sun... drunken
Back to top Go down
Zexer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 4:19 pm

Is there a template you could share for the skins?
Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 4:21 pm

bonnier wrote:
NPanic wrote:

Nah, just wanted to park the car under the bridge to get out of the sun... drunken

Hmm, i totally understand you, it sucks not having a roof over your head sometimes drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
NPanic

NPanic

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 4:25 pm

Zexer wrote:
Is there a template you could share for the skins?

Oh, well, not really, i could make one tomorrow, but you could also just use one of the skins as a base-template (granted its not ideal).
Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 4:45 pm

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
z1000a2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 686

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 5:08 pm

Thank you NPanic
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2084

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 5:37 pm

Thank You NPanic, very welcome addition!
Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 212
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 6:04 pm

Thanks thumbup thumbup thumbup
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 8:13 pm

Great drive in P&G and after a quick conversion in GTL too.
Awesome sounds.
Couldn't find any issues except the ones you mentioned.

Outstanding work. Highly talented ! I Am Not Worthy Punk GOOD Thanks

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jodelmor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 8:34 pm

Just downloaded but still not tested in track...   

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing your amazing work, NPanic !

cheers cheers  cheers cheers  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
NEChris

NEChris

Anzahl der Beiträge : 212
Ort : Between Zandvoort and Assen, not too far from Zolder, Spa, Hockenheim and Nürburg

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2020, 9:45 pm

NPanic wrote:
... as well as the startup sounds are not working
The torque at 0 rpm should have a negative value so in Alfa_Romeo_V8_2000.eng:
RPMTorque=( 0.0, -58.4, - 10.0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"   [WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIP/RELEASE] Alfa Romeo T33 "Periscopio/Fleron"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next