Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Tach needles showing Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Tach needles showing Vote_lcapTach needles showing Voting_barTach needles showing Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Tach needles showing Vote_lcapTach needles showing Voting_barTach needles showing Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
Vanaja

Tach needles showing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidstaiji

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Tach needles showing Empty
PostSubject: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyTue 05 Nov 2019, 10:09 pm

On some of my cars, I notice that the tachometer needle will show during Open Practice but not during actual races. Any help out there?
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyWed 06 Nov 2019, 12:15 am

This is due to conversions between GTR2 and GTL. Because each game uses a different pattern for the name of the tachometer texture, tac_01 for gtl, and cockpit_tachometer for gtr2. So when your car texture does not match the standard nomenclature for the especific game and at same time theres another car with a texture of the same name inside a _text.gtr file (for example), this kind of incompatibility occurs.
Back to top Go down
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B32bStC68dgmfjNKdTRab2dpdW5pS2
davidstaiji

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyWed 06 Nov 2019, 12:25 pm

Okay, I get it now. Thanks. I didn't say it was in GTL-GTR2 but that's where it occurs.
Back to top Go down
davidstaiji

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptySat 16 Nov 2019, 3:58 pm

Okay now I have eliminated the extra cars and it still does not show the tach needle except at some tracks. So it seems to be related to the total selection of car and track.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 398

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm

davidstaiji wrote:
Okay now I have eliminated the extra cars and it still does not show the tach needle except at some tracks. So it seems to be related to the total selection of car and track.

My problem is the same.
Texture names right, correct, GTR2 basic, but not working - mystical.
I made few car a long time ago, all works fine - now what is the problem? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3718
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm

From what I remember hearing was that some mods when installed somehow manage to turn the needles off, sometimes you can get them back if you have asigned a key to show dials.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 398

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing EmptyToday at 6:26 am

GeeDee wrote:
From what I remember hearing was that some mods when installed somehow manage to turn the needles off, sometimes you can get them back if you have asigned a key to show dials.

Mate, where do i find the key assigned option?
Buttons > extra > "motec" exists, "needle" or "dials" doesn't exist.
The needles in GTL show... I just in GTR2 experience the problem. scratch

Okay, maybe just in my PC exist texture crash with other cars or tracks.
Test it please... you see the needles?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m706x0ra493xj13/98T_GTR2_BETA.zip/file
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tach needles showing   Tach needles showing Empty

Back to top Go down

Tach needles showing
Page 1 of 1