Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Voting_barThe car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Voting_barThe car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

IanDury

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The car you always promised yourself...

Go down 
+18
GeeDee
DarkSide
ney.dias
drionita
Vanaja
jeannomiller
charger69
Cheeveer
MG421982
joeschmoe
freeracer
fisheracing
brulaap
CX650
ericgtl
carTOON
philrob
Zee
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3330

The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 09 Feb 2020, 3:14 pm

fisheracing wrote:
Mel wrote:
"at least I can finish the Group 1b stuff now"

Great News ! Very Happy

+1 GOOD

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 09 Feb 2020, 6:42 pm

Cheeveer wrote:
Tat's great! May I ask for a list of cars/skins you're making? Some super saloons I gather, then the 1B cars of BSCC 1974? Any ETCC/group 2 cars? Looking forward to it a lot!

From the 1974 BSCC there's;
Ivan Dutton
Thomas Hunt
Holman Blackburn
Tom Walkinshaw
Tony Shaw
Martin Birrane
John Brindley

Special Saloons there's;
Mick Hill Boss 1
Mick Hill Boss 2
Bill Cox
Tony Strawson

I'll probably make Cox's earlier WRC Capri and maybe if there's time Birrane's Adlards version of Boss 2 and Welly Porter's Kermit (Boss 1!)

I'm also tempted to make the 3 Fergusson FF Rallycross cars but they may come later as an addon...

There's lhd/rhd selectable via the genstring and loads of wheels so plenty of scope for new skins Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheeveer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 09 Feb 2020, 10:14 pm

Superb! Will look into some skinning when they're out!
Back to top Go down
Andy Clegg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020, 11:50 am

I'm just writing this to thank you for creating the Boss Capri's of Mick Hill and Tony Strawson etc. I've just had a race around Oulton Park which was my local track at the time. It reminded me just how much I enjoyed the Special Saloons that raced there and around the UK.
Thanks again.
Nick Whiting was always a favourite.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020, 4:28 pm

They were amazing machines, I wish I'd seen them race back in the day.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020, 5:16 pm

Zee wrote:

Hi Mel, dear friend! Have a nice sunday! Could you show us, if possible, how is it going your work at Hillman Avenger, please? Thanks in advance, dear friend! Be safe and take care. cheers I Am Not Worthy GOOD Thanks wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020, 10:08 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Zee wrote:

Hi Mel, dear friend! Have a nice sunday! Could you show us, if possible, how is it going your work at Hillman Avenger, please? Thanks in advance, dear friend! Be safe and take care. cheers I Am Not Worthy GOOD Thanks wheelchair

No probs Ney mate, i've posted a quick update in the Avenger thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The car you always promised yourself...   The car you always promised yourself... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The car you always promised yourself...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding :: New Projects-
Jump to: