Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Vote_lcapmodel car and racing memorabilia colletions  Voting_barmodel car and racing memorabilia colletions  Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Vote_lcapmodel car and racing memorabilia colletions  Voting_barmodel car and racing memorabilia colletions  Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

drionita

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

model car and racing memorabilia colletions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teddyator

teddyator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Empty
PostSubject: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  EmptySat 04 Nov 2017, 3:55 pm

BEFORE I START THIS OFF I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS WILL BE A LOT OF READING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hey guys, long time no see  Wink
Kicking this one off with something I had on my mind for a while now, a topic for all members' collections of various motorsport memorabilia.
Of course I have one of my own and with my new load of cars that came in today I remembered I wanted to do this so here I am.

My current collection consits of 38 cars scale 1:43 and 2 scale 1:18 as well as 4 autographs of F1 drivers.

To start this one some pics of the autographs:

model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Db23dc10
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  757c9910
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  B3346e10
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  4ae47010
The first two are of 3x F1 drivers' champion Sir Jackie Stewart ,next one is of 1x F1 GP winner Peter Gethin as well as one of the late Sir John Surtees. All of these autographs sholud be genuine, though I can only be certain for the first one as I got it signed via a personal request per mail.

Next of are going to be the 1:43 as these are the main part of my collection, first off I will show some pictures, then a detailed list of informations about the individual cars will follow. My 1:43 is devided in open-wheel and closed-wheel cars, each one has their own shelf and is sorted by the age of the original (i.e. from the oldest to the newest car)
(I warned you that this will be a lot of reading)
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-110
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-210
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-310
From right to left, top to bottom:
1. Tatra T600 'Tatraplan' driven by Alois Kopečný and Antonín Kubíček at the "Internationale Österreichische Alpenfahrt" in 1949,      model by Ixo

2. Jaguar XK120 driven by Ian Appleyard athe the 1950 Rallye Coupés de Alpes, model by brumm

3. Maserati Tipo 61 'Drogo' driven by Lloyd Casner at the 1963 Sportscar GP at Reims, model by Leo Models

4. (missing) Tatra T603-2 B5 #89 driven by Alois Mark at a unnamed race on the Štramberk street circuit in 1966 model by Ixo (with a      lot of reworking, still W.I.P.)

5. Alpine A210 driven by Mauro Bianchi athe the 1966 500km Nürburgring, model by Eligor

6. Ferrari 330 P3/4 Spyder, 1967 24H Le Mans, Chris Amon/Nino Vacarella, model by brumm

7. Ferrari 330 P4, 1967 1000km Monza, Chris Amon/Lorenzo Bandini, model by brumm

8. Ferrari 250 LM, 1968 24H Le Mans Darvid Piper/Richard Attwood, model by Ixo

9. Porsche 917 LH, 1970 24h Le Mans, Gérard Larrousse/Willi Kauhsen, model by CMR

10. Ferrari 512S, 1970 Spa 1000Km, Derek Bell/Hughes de Fierland, model by brumm

11. Melkus RS1000, apparently a 1972 race in Most, Czech republic, no further info found, model by Ixo sold by Foxtoys

12. Matra MS670B, 1974 24H Le Mans, Henri Pescaloro/Gérard Larrousse, model by Ixo

13. Alpine A442B, 1978 24H Le Mans, Didier Pironi/Jeán-Pierre Jaussaud, model by Ixo

14. Nissan BNR32 Skyline Group A, 1991 24H Spa, Anders Olofsson/David Brabham/Naoki Hattori, model by Premium X

15. BMW M3 E36, early W.I.P. model by Bburago (very extensive upgrades)

16. Porsche 911 993 GT2, model by Cararama

17. Panoz LMP Evo 01, 2000 24H Le Mans, David Brabham/Jan Magnussen/Bryan Herta, model by Ixo

moving to the open-wheelers now:
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-410

model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-510
model car and racing memorabilia colletions  143-610
from left to right, top to bottom

1. Fiat 130HP, 1907 French GP, Vinzenco Lancia, model by brumm

2. Bugatti T59, no further info, model by brumm

3. Auto Union Typ C, 1936 Italian GP, Achille Varzi/Rudolf Hasse, model by brumm

4. (missing decals) Mercedes W125, 1937 Monaco GP, Rudolf Caracciola, unknown brand

5. Auto Union Typ C Stromlininenwagen, 1937 AVUS Rennen, Bernd Rosemeyer, model by Minichamps 

6. Auto Union Typ D, 1938 Donington GP, Tazio Nuvolari, model by brumm

7. Mercedes W154 (M163), 1939 German GP, Rudolf Caracciola, model by brumm

8. Maserati 8CTF 'Boyle Special', 1939 Iny 500, Wilbur Shaw, model by Schuco

9. (wrong decals) Alfa Romeo 158 'Alfetta', 1950 British GP, 'Nino' Farina, model by brumm

10. Mercedes W196, 1955 German GP, Juan Manuel Fangio, model by brumm

11. Lancia D50, 1955 Monaco GP, Alberto Ascari, model by Ixo

12. Ferrari D50, 1956 German GP, Juan Manuel Fangio, model by Atlas

13. Vanwall Mk.4, 1957 British GP, Stirling Moss/Tony Brooks, model by brumm

14. Maserati 250F, 1957 German GP, Juan Manuel Fangio, model by Schuco

15. Lotus 25-Climax, 1963 British GP, Jim Clark, model by Ixo

16. B.R.M. P115, 1967 German GP, Jackie Stewart, model by Spark

17. Ferrari 312-68, 1968 French GP, Jacky Ickx, model by Ixo

18. Ferrari 312 T3, 1977 German GP, Niki Lauda, unknown brand

19. Lotus 79-Cosworth, 1979 Argentinian GP, Carlos Reutemann, model by Ixo

20. Renault RE20, 1980 South African GP, René Arnoux, model by RBA Collectibles 

21. McLaren MP4/4, 1988 Canadian GP, Ayrton Senna, unknown brand

Alright, with that the main part of my collection is done, I do own a Alpine A110 and a Lancia Fulvia HF in 1:18 scale but can't take pictures of them any more as it has now become so dark outside that taking pictures with my phone is impossible  lol! .

I hope you liked this 'quick' tour and I will be glad to see the colletions of others as well, bye for now
teddyator   Wink
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  EmptyMon 06 Nov 2017, 11:32 am

Peek a boo Teddy, I see your reflection in the paintings !

your collection is similar to mine, I have about 200 cars and god knows how many planes, I cant display all in the shelving space I have so I have to pack them away. I have a lot of hotwheels, and many 1:24 cars built from kits when kits were cheap; now its all 1:43 ,space saving and you get all the odd ball cars/subjects.

I now get my models from an italian site called carmodel.com they even sell second hand stuff.

Back to top Go down
teddyator

teddyator

PostSubject: Re: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  EmptyMon 06 Nov 2017, 12:38 pm

framroze wrote:
Peek a boo Teddy, I see your reflection in the paintings !
eek  It's hard to get proper lighting in a room with two windows Neutral , I took the pictures so you can't see my face anyway Very Happy
also: Paintings? those are photos
framroze wrote:
I now get my models from an italian site called carmodel.com they even sell second hand stuff.
I personally get them either from ebay auctions(most of my brumm models I got that way) or from a german site called ck-modelcars.de, though I've considered ordering from carmodel as well. 
Some models I bought at a modelling convention in Vienna, for example the Streamliner I got for only 30€, without the seller noticing he sold it to me for almost half to the official price.  lol!

ck-modelscars right now sells some cars for >10€, you might consider checking that out, I got 7 cars for 100€, 6 of them were 40€ all together, less than a Spark or Minichamps model for sure  thumbup
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  EmptySat 18 Nov 2017, 6:19 pm

you mean the Pizzavan? xD is it a Leo models 1/43? If yes I thought about buying the same one but went for the Tipo 61 Drogo instead...

Yeah teddy, its a leo model i.e the masser 151/3 which I took apart and had to soup up with headlight paint and god knows what else... it was bought when I was in a more Maserati state of mind ..than ferrari...

Check out this painting
http://www.racehistory.gallery/a-46136198/litho-s/flying-colors-alfa-romeo-talbot-bugatti-aston-martin-le-mans-18-19-june-1938/

found it looking at or rather ogling at CMCs lago talbot 150 racer/coupe !
I am looking for a cheap 1:43 model of the lemans alfa of that year ( again cmc make one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
Managed to order a hotwheels lago talbot with wire wheels and light blue /dark blue metalic paint, it was the last one at loose cars.com
Back to top Go down
teddyator

teddyator

PostSubject: Re: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  EmptySun 19 Nov 2017, 12:32 pm

framroze wrote:

I am looking for a cheap 1:43 model of the lemans alfa of that year ( again cmc make one  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad )
Managed to order a hotwheels lago talbot with wire wheels and light blue /dark blue metalic paint, it was the last one at loose cars.com

How cheap are we talking? Minichamps has prduced a limited run of them, you might want to look on ebay, they sell them quote cheap sometimes, almost won a BBR Ferrari 250P for 12€, the bit wasn't submitted early enough and it went.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: model car and racing memorabilia colletions    model car and racing memorabilia colletions  Empty

Back to top Go down

model car and racing memorabilia colletions
Page 1 of 1