Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2
 
HomeDOWNLOAD AREAFAQSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding


or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

Costs per month: ~35€
Donated this month: 15€

Google

Share | 
 

 Goodweek - WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 225
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
cjohanan



Anzahl der Beiträge : 2
Anmeldedatum : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:29 pm

Looks great carTOON.. thumbup
Will you please consider making Goodwood Festival of Speed - Hill Climb version too.. It is not available for any title except Gran tursimo as far as i have searched..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp4y298oZU
Back to top Go down
fatguts

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 228
Anmeldedatum : 2016-02-23
Ort : Midlands North of Watford

PostSubject: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:39 pm

Looks like it will be a good fast circuit thumbup
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 225
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 7:17 pm

fatguts wrote:
Looks like it will be a good fast circuit thumbup

Thanks, mate! Smile

cjohanan wrote:
Looks great carTOON.. thumbup
Will you please consider making Goodwood Festival of Speed - Hill Climb version too.. It is not available for any title except Gran tursimo as far as i have searched..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp4y298oZU

Thanks!
I've see that the GTL community is not real fond of hillclimb tracks.
This is not Goodwood, just an idea, a game, a twin screw:
the race is moving towards the chicane but its direction is the clockwise.
I turned the track to the top... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1878
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

Hahahahahaha!! I saw Goodweek, but I realize Goodwood!!! I think we have only one very old version of Goowood.
Anyway, let's wait for Goodweek!! For sure, will be a top job.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 225
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Mon 09 Oct 2017, 6:03 am

ney.dias wrote:
Hahahahahaha!! I saw Goodweek, but I realize Goodwood!!!  I think we have only one very old version of Goowood.
Anyway, let's wait for Goodweek!! For sure, will be a top job.

I'm trying, buddy. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1482
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24
Ort : Laguna Seca

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:23 pm

I agree with fatguts, looks good and fast, fine for wringing out the old cars!.... GOOD
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 225
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Wed 11 Oct 2017, 6:09 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
I agree with fatguts, looks good and fast, fine for wringing out the old cars!.... GOOD

Thanks, joeschmoe! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 225
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - WIP   

Back to top Go down
 
Goodweek - WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Simbin Racing Simulations :: GTL-
Jump to: