Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2
 
HomeDOWNLOAD AREAFAQSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding


or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

Costs per month: ~35€
Donated this month: 15€

Google

Share | 
 

 Goodweek - RELEASED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:00 pm



Last edited by carTOON on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
cjohanan



Anzahl der Beiträge : 2
Anmeldedatum : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:29 pm

Looks great carTOON.. thumbup
Will you please consider making Goodwood Festival of Speed - Hill Climb version too.. It is not available for any title except Gran tursimo as far as i have searched..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp4y298oZU
Back to top Go down
fatguts

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247
Anmeldedatum : 2016-02-23
Ort : Midlands North of Watford

PostSubject: Goodweek - WIP   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:39 pm

Looks like it will be a good fast circuit thumbup
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 7:17 pm

fatguts wrote:
Looks like it will be a good fast circuit thumbup

Thanks, mate! Smile

cjohanan wrote:
Looks great carTOON.. thumbup
Will you please consider making Goodwood Festival of Speed - Hill Climb version too.. It is not available for any title except Gran tursimo as far as i have searched..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp4y298oZU

Thanks!
I've see that the GTL community is not real fond of hillclimb tracks.
This is not Goodwood, just an idea, a game, a twin screw:
the race is moving towards the chicane but its direction is the clockwise.
I turned the track to the top... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1887
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 08 Oct 2017, 9:33 pm

Hahahahahaha!! I saw Goodweek, but I realize Goodwood!!! I think we have only one very old version of Goowood.
Anyway, let's wait for Goodweek!! For sure, will be a top job.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 09 Oct 2017, 6:03 am

ney.dias wrote:
Hahahahahaha!! I saw Goodweek, but I realize Goodwood!!!  I think we have only one very old version of Goowood.
Anyway, let's wait for Goodweek!! For sure, will be a top job.

I'm trying, buddy. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1493
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24
Ort : Laguna Seca

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:23 pm

I agree with fatguts, looks good and fast, fine for wringing out the old cars!.... GOOD
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Wed 11 Oct 2017, 6:09 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
I agree with fatguts, looks good and fast, fine for wringing out the old cars!.... GOOD

Thanks, joeschmoe! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Fri 27 Oct 2017, 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
fatguts

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247
Anmeldedatum : 2016-02-23
Ort : Midlands North of Watford

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Fri 27 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm

looking good Laughing
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3384
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 68
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 29 Oct 2017, 2:54 am

Excellent work!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Sun 29 Oct 2017, 4:59 am

fatguts wrote:
looking good Laughing
GeeDee wrote:
Excellent work!! Very Happy cheers

Thanks, guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
framroze



Anzahl der Beiträge : 194
Anmeldedatum : 2010-09-09
Alter : 57

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Thu 02 Nov 2017, 8:45 am

carTOON wrote:
fatguts wrote:
Looks like it will be a good fast circuit thumbup

Thanks, mate! Smile

cjohanan wrote:
Looks great carTOON.. thumbup
Will you please consider making Goodwood Festival of Speed - Hill Climb version too.. It is not available for any title except Gran tursimo as far as i have searched..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp4y298oZU

Thanks!
I've see that the GTL community is not real fond of hillclimb tracks.
This is not Goodwood, just an idea, a game, a twin screw:
the race is moving towards the chicane but its direction is the clockwise.
I turned the track to the top... Wink


I love hillclimb and rally tracks, I am sure some folks on the german and italian sites do too! ?
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
fatguts

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247
Anmeldedatum : 2016-02-23
Ort : Midlands North of Watford

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:41 am

This is going to be a very good circuit. Very British in style looks great.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 8:52 am

fatguts wrote:
This is going to be a very good circuit. Very British in style looks great.
Thanks, fatguts! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
teddyator

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 147
Anmeldedatum : 2016-06-03
Alter : 15
Ort : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:27 am

Looks beautiful man, but are you 100% suuuure you didn't make a copy of Goodwood?  eek
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:53 am

teddyator wrote:
Looks beautiful man, but are you 100% suuuure you didn't make a copy of Goodwood?  eek
Thanks! No, mate. This is not a copy... if you test the end result, you'll see it.
But it will be a enjoyable track - I like it now, what will be later... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
teddyator

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 147
Anmeldedatum : 2016-06-03
Alter : 15
Ort : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 11:22 am

carTOON wrote:
No, mate. This is not a copy...
Of course it isn't  lol!  I was just joking, it sure has a similar feel and look to it though...
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 3:15 pm

teddyator wrote:
carTOON wrote:
No, mate. This is not a copy...
Of course it isn't  lol!  I was just joking, it sure has a similar feel and look to it though...
Ah, okay mate. The feeling is deliberately similar... I like Goodwood! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Wed 15 Nov 2017, 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
fatguts

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247
Anmeldedatum : 2016-02-23
Ort : Midlands North of Watford

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:55 am

Looking better now with the detail cant wait to drive it.
Back to top Go down
carTOON

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-26
Ort : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 11:26 am

fatguts wrote:
Looking better now with the detail cant wait to drive it.
I hope you like the end result!
Have to give some lamps for the evening races, adverts on tirewalls, trees, shrubs, animated marshalls and spectators, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3384
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 68
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:56 am

It's certainly getting that old feel to it like Goodwood has and looks fast to like the old tracks where before they tried to slow cars down in the 90's.

Smashing job so far carTOON cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goodweek - RELEASED   

Back to top Go down
 
Goodweek - RELEASED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Toonstruck 2 will be released if you want it bad enough!
» Star wars The Old Republic To be released October
» GW Necron FAQ released
» Castle Grom Released
» Stealth (Demo) Released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Simbin Racing Simulations :: GTL-
Jump to: