Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Vote_lcap[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Voting_bar[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Vote_lcap[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Voting_bar[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

dbstreet

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017, 10:46 am

[REQUEST/GT LEGENDS]

Hi, guys! Smile

Any chance somebody convert the Baku Street Circuit to GT Legends, please?

The track is available for rFactor at the moment, but don't know how to convert it. It looks like it's needed more than a simple change of the extension naming scheme. A little help - download link to the rFactor version:

https://mega.nz/#!Xd9S1IaA!XNNbuKj90DkS3q_WB5LqUYCygS9toYzEs4oZzp00xkc

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017, 10:29 pm

MG,
i have just got it running in GTL, early days but finished my 1st race and it looks and runs well.I have some tidying up and material renaming to do.
Also new loading screens to make.
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017, 10:38 am

Great news, Phil!  cheers  Keept it up! Thanks. Punk

Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017, 8:05 pm

philrob wrote:
MG,
i have just got it running in GTL, early days but finished my 1st race and it looks and runs well.I have some tidying up and material renaming to do.
Also new loading screens to make.

Good stuuf Phil m8, we await your genius and generosity. cheers clown Very Happy Punk jumping0041 GOOD pipe smoker
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017, 9:47 am

still working at this, having some crashing problems at the moment.I have made many changes to files to try and improve FPS and its still too low.
Back to top Go down
Zexer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017, 7:39 pm

Sorry to hijack this thread a bit with a request of my own, but I'm having a loss of memory and can't remember what these rims are called nor in what mod I've seen them before.
I know they were used on a huge variety of cars and they've been included in many mods already, but I can't remember any of them.

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Ch09-shaw%20gremlin3
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017, 8:46 pm

Zexer wrote:
Sorry to hijack this thread a bit with a request of my own, but I'm having a loss of memory and can't remember what these rims are called nor in what mod I've seen them before.
I know they were used on a huge variety of cars and they've been included in many mods already, but I can't remember any of them.

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Ch09-shaw%20gremlin3

This rim style is a 1964 Ford Mustang rim, used afterwards on many other american cars. This rim style was branded Magnum 500.

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 8:50 am

Thank you very much. I've had to scavenge through 5 or 6 different Mustang mods to find them, but they fit like a glove. Just had to change the nut texture from Shelby to AMC.

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Rfactor2017-06-2909-4a9soj
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 10:19 am

Zexer wrote:
Thank you very much. I've had to scavenge through 5 or 6 different Mustang mods to find them, but they fit like a glove. Just had to change the nut texture from Shelby to AMC.

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Rfactor2017-06-2909-4a9soj

Hi mate... Boy, those rims look so fab and I spent quite a bit of time looking thru all of my mods (including 15 Mustang mods) and alas, I came up empty-handed. Crying or Very sad

Now that I see how nice they can look on other cars, I'm very excited to try them on for size.

Would you be so kind as to put your wheel set up for download here?

It would be very appreciated mate... Wink ... Smile
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 11:54 am

Baku is still a WIP so if there is any interest i will post it as it is.I would like to know if anybody else has crashing problems, i think i have fixed it, but i cant be sure.
I have changed a lot of things in this track, its all in the readme.
So let me know
Back to top Go down
Zexer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 12:01 pm

All in due time Glen.

I have a few different projects going on at the same time and I wanted to lay down the groundwork for the Pacer before doing the same to other cars in the IMSA RS class (care to guess which ones?) and after scouting my archives for photos and videos, all Pacers had these rims, either being "factory" cars (those with Levin's sponsorship) or privateers. I wouldn't have showed this because it wasn't supposed to be revealed yet, but just like you I was at a dead end and couldn't source the rims.

Another thing I've done was to eradicate the street cockpit and put a stockcar one borrowed from the AMC Javelin/AMC AMX. It's not 100% correct, but close enough and it will be shared by other cars.
[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Rfactor2017-06-2912-5yrsfl

Finding an interior photo of an IMSA/SCCA Pacer was impossible, so I settled for the next best thing, two photos from a Gremlin and a Spirit.
[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] IMG_4054
[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Spirit%20from%20rear

Just to show that they effectively had stockcar-styled interiors like the cars in the GTO/GTU/GTX classes. Wink

Consider this a proof of concept. It will be available in the future.
______

But as I've misread your post, ignore all the above and just go here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=14809

The rims you want are xxx_style2.gmt
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 8:28 pm

philrob wrote:
Baku is still a WIP so if there is any interest i will post it as it is.I would like to know if anybody else has crashing problems, i think i have fixed it, but i cant be sure.
I have changed a lot of things in this track, its all in the  readme.
So let me know

I Am Not Worthy Hi Phil, I believe there is a lot of interest for this track especially on F1Classic. cheers bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017, 9:49 pm

Zexer wrote:
All in due time Glen.
But as I've misread your post, ignore all the above and just go here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=14809

The rims you want are xxx_style2.gmt

Got 'em. Thanks man. I already had Nacks' Shelby GT500 on my HDD. Missed it after checking all the Mustang files.

And I might also add that your project looks very interesting.

Hope to be in possession of it in the not too distant future mate... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]   [REQUEST / GT LEGENDS] Empty

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST / GT LEGENDS]
Page 1 of 1