Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding


or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€
Donated: 35€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
 
MOF
 
ney.dias
 
jeannomiller
 
joeschmoe
 
MG421982
 
nikbear
 
alain62
 
deep-strike
 
lauter
 

Share | 
 

 MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Sun 04 Dec 2016, 3:08 pm

affraid cheers scratch Punk
We are looking for MGBs Spyder new Mod, made considering cars who race in America.
Until where we know, it is an amazing job, probably developed by an incredible guy who lives in Florida, more exactly, his home is in Cocoa Beach.
Usually he does perfect Mods for our community.
Anyone know who can be that guy?
We are all looking for him and for this lovely job.
Informations here, in that same bat-link, at same bat-place and bat-channel
Reward is a very big box of english chocolat Cadbury, that will be sent by GeeDee!
Thanks GOOD Wink I Am Not Worthy Cool Thanks
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537
Anmeldedatum : 2015-02-03
Alter : 50
Ort : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:39 pm

I've never heard of such a thing nor this guy who lives at... Choco beach, is that right?
Pity... no Cadbury cocoa for me No

Ney, if you know something please share, I will reward you with a galaktoboureko... I promise!
lol!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

That's only a joke, guys! I want you to say to me of whom I'm talking about!!
GeeDee will give, to the first guy that discover who is, as I said before, a great box of Cadbury chocolats!! wheelchair I Am Not Worthy GOOD Wink Punk
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3523
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:36 pm

ney.dias wrote:
That's only a joke, guys! I want you to say to me of whom I'm talking about!!
GeeDee will give, to the first guy that discover who is, as I said before, a great box of Cadbury chocolats!! wheelchair I Am Not Worthy GOOD Wink Punk

Errr.... well.... I don't think I said a box of chocolates Ney... I'm sure I only promised a small square of it as I ate the rest!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537
Anmeldedatum : 2015-02-03
Alter : 50
Ort : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Mon 05 Dec 2016, 9:23 pm

Motivation: a whole small square of chocolate...



A JACK DANIELS chocolate preferably (from Tennessee not Florida).
*hic*
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Wed 07 Dec 2016, 1:19 pm

And, who is the guy???? Question GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537
Anmeldedatum : 2015-02-03
Alter : 50
Ort : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:22 pm

Jack Daniels?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:02 pm

babis_xo wrote:
Jack Daniels?

Paying attention to the capital letters, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!
The winner is babis_xo! Congrats!
Now you, babis, have to solve the problem with the Cadburry chocolat directly with our beloved friend, GeeDee!! cheers flower Basketball Punk thumbup GOOD I Am Not Worthy Thanks wheelchair
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537
Anmeldedatum : 2015-02-03
Alter : 50
Ort : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:58 pm

ney.dias wrote:

The winner is babis_xo! Congrats!
Now you, babis, have to solve the problem with the Cadburry chocolat directly with our beloved friend, GeeDee!!

Uh! Oh! I knew it... I knew there was a catch somewhere! Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3523
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:34 pm

babis_xo wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

The winner is babis_xo! Congrats!
Now you, babis, have to solve the problem with the Cadburry chocolat directly with our beloved friend, GeeDee!!

Uh! Oh! I knew it... I knew there was a catch somewhere! Rolling Eyes lol!

I have no chocolates at all... the wife has pinched them off me as she said I had put on too much weight Rolling Eyes elephant

In this instance the onus falls back to the person who promised the chocolates in the very fist instance and that would be our good friend Ney thumbup jumping0045
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm

cheers cheers OK!OK!OK! I'll give the Cadbury to babis, next week, in person!
I'll go to Greece, and getting there, I'll rent a good car to go to Hellas.
I just ask to babis to stay confortably seat in a good chair, near the kitchen and the refrigerator, and wait for me!! See you there, so, dear babis!! cheers jumping0041 Wink Punk
Back to top Go down
jd121449



Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-30
Alter : 68
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:05 pm

Wow, now that's what I'm talkin about.  cheers  An EVO modding board member going the extra mile to deliver a gift.  Punk  Well maybe there might be hope for this car.  santa  santa  As Forrest Gump would say, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get"

PS: Except for those stupid boxes that tell you what your gonna get on the inside of the top panel. lol!

I'm JD and I approve this message. affraid

 Sad   RIP John Glenn
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:58 pm

Wow! He's alive and well, and talking about these things !!
For very little, he himself did not win the Cadbury box of chocolates!
JD is the guy! Hahahahaha !! LOL cheers lol! lol! Punk wheelchair wheelchair
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537
Anmeldedatum : 2015-02-03
Alter : 50
Ort : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:03 pm

Some say, JD is THIS guy cheers

Anyway, this is unfair. JD will do all the hard work!!! So, apart from our love (hey... in the proper way) he deserves half the chocolate.

That said, and since our friend GeeDee keeps himself busy by searching the shelves (sorry about your chocolates mate), I'm going to make myself comfortable in the fridge kitchen and wait. You Ney, you just have to press the button you will find HERE

On your way, don't forget to split the chocolate and drop in Cocoa Beach and of course in London to say hello to GeeDee.
And remember what JD said about Forrest Gump: HE would go this extra mile:
from the goalposts of Maracana up to the Commercial center of Cocoa beach and then to the Tower of London and down to Parthenon and back to Rio, is only 26.014,65 kms or 16.164,75 miles. That is, 6.037,28 laps in Jose Carlos Pace circuit. Ha! Piece of... chocolate.
lol! Punk santa Wink
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 70
Ort : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - not so close to Le Mans

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Fri 09 Dec 2016, 8:24 pm

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Perfect timing, babis!! lol! Punk santa Wink
Thanks Thanks wheelchair wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3523
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   Fri 09 Dec 2016, 8:36 pm

babis_xo wrote:
Some say, JD is THIS guy cheers

Anyway, this is unfair. JD will do all the hard work!!! So, apart from our love (hey... in the proper way) he deserves half the chocolate.

That said, and since our friend GeeDee keeps himself busy by searching the shelves (sorry about your chocolates mate), I'm going to make myself comfortable in the fridge kitchen and wait. You Ney, you just have to press the button you will find HERE

On your way, don't forget to split the chocolate and drop in Cocoa Beach and of course in London to say hello to GeeDee.
And remember what JD said about Forrest Gump: HE would go this extra mile:
from the goalposts of Maracana up to the Commercial center of Cocoa beach and then to the Tower of London and down to Parthenon and back to Rio, is only 26.014,65 kms or 16.164,75 miles. That is, 6.037,28 laps in Jose Carlos Pace circuit. Ha! Piece of... chocolate.
lol! Punk santa Wink

This is going to make a great film if Ney takes a camera with him!!! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently   

Back to top Go down
 
MGB Spyder from USA races Wanted Urgently
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Announcements-
Jump to: