Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Vote_lcapTinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Voting_barTinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Vote_lcapTinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Voting_barTinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

dbstreet

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1099

Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Empty
PostSubject: Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL   Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016, 9:28 am

I dislike any form of tinted screen in GTR2 and GTL  to such a degree I tend not to race the cars if they have one which is a shame.

Is it difficult to remove the tint or at least lessen the effect.

What utility would I need to be able to do this. I have got 3dsimED but am not familiar with it yet.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL   Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016, 9:41 pm

You just need a drawing program that can handle .DDS files.

I use Paint.NET (free) and I would just load the appropriate window file (or drop and drag) into the program then I would delete the windows themselves then simply fill with a weak opacity of black then save as DTX5 (Interpolated Alpha) and see if that was okay.... it's all trial and error until you find the mix that suits you.

Does that help you??

Paint.Net. You will need to download the file from their forum that allows you to use DDS files but it's such a user friendly painting program to use.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1099

PostSubject: Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL   Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016, 7:21 pm

Thanks Gee Dee for the info, am downloading paint.net now will install it and will give it a try, have read up on it seems a good program.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL   Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 8:46 pm

Me, thanks too for the How To Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL   Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinted Screens GTR2 & GTL
Page 1 of 1