Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Voting_barIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Voting_barIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.

Go down 
+4
GeeDee
alain62
CX650
leslav2012
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2016, 10:56 pm

ney.dias wrote:
@ Gee Dee!! As I said (or babis-xo said??), that's my other mind, senile and uncontrolled mind.
Try to understand what I mean.
PS: You read "No what I mean??????", but i tried to say " know what I mean??????
cheers cheers bom bom drunken drunken Sleep Sleep alien alien cyclops cyclops

Say what???? He he he he!!!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 12:31 am

ney.dias wrote:
Well, speaking about our two minds, as babis-xo theory, I'm going to tell you a little story:

" A man had a bucksaw , which, by its movement, he called it "see-saw". He never lent the bucksaw to anyone, with the following argument:
If the see-saw went and returned, the see-saw would go, but as the see-saw goes, and not come back, the see-saw will not go !! "

ney.dias wrote:
@ Gee Dee!! As I said (or babis-xo said??), that's my other mind, senile and uncontrolled mind.
Try to understand what I mean.

lol! lol! lol!
your mind is waaaaay too much uncontrolled!
On a 2nd thought, I hope it's not just mine? Shocked
see-saw:**now you see it**now you don't**now you do**now you don't** etc
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 2:12 am

When I see a see saw I can see a see saw but if I close my eyes or turn away I don't' see a see saw even though the see saw is still there to see.

Do you see what I mean or... maybe it's because I've been married for 42 years and I'm controlled by her. This would explain it or am I seeing a see saw that isn't really there so it's a not see a see saw... now I'm even more confused.

Is it anything like a nun on a zebra crossing??? Now you see her, now you don't, now you see her, now you don't? Shocked tongue
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 3:48 pm

hmmm... this mess reminds me a joke:

An American, an Englishman and a Japanese man (sorry, I couldn't find one with a Greek) were all seeking work on a building site. The foreman looks at them each and says:
"Ok, you Americans are hard workers, you can mix the cement, you British are good craftsmen, you can lay the bricks and you Japanese are good with logistics, you can be in charge of supplies".

The American and the Englishman set to work, mixing away and laying the bricks until quite an impressive wall has been built, exactly to specification. But soon the bricks, sand and cement powder run out and the Japanese guy is nowhere to be seen.
They go to see where he has gone. The foreman hasn't seen him, the workshop hasn't seen him, in fact no one else on the building site has seen him since he started working there.
They start to get very worried and search the whole site for him, thinking the worst... as they approach a large pile of rubble suddenly the Japanese guy jumps up in to the air smiling and shouts
"Supplies"!!!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 5:29 pm

Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 7:07 pm

Well, as you know for a long time, my english is very poor, so, I very often don't know which word i can use.
When I said " see-saw" I was trying to say the movement of the bucksaw when being used, that it go forward and back, forward and back, forward and back......
This litle story, in fact it's only possible to laugh a little when using the portuguese language!!!
Anyway, I still remain now, with my "other side" of my mind!!!!!

and the japanese guy, well........... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 11:06 pm

Ah Ney I think I understand now. If you hadn't of mentioned the see saw I would have found the answer earlier.

All I had to do was undo your see saw words and put bucksaw back in it's place!!!!

Your English is mostly fine Ney... just don't use the word see saw again, he he!!! affraid lol! thumbup2
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 902

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Jun 2016, 11:58 pm

I left my saw on the see saw. When i sat on the see saw i saw my saw soar into the sky and then it landed on my head. So now my head's sore because of the saw on my see saw scratch
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 3:31 am

Zee wrote:
I left my saw on the see saw. When i sat on the see saw i saw my saw soar into the sky and then it landed on my head. So now my head's sore because of the saw on my see saw scratch

I saw that coming after seeing the see saw clown
Back to top Go down
Angry Coil

Angry Coil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 4:19 am

I am not sure if it's healthy....but I understand all of this, even from Ney's first post! Shocked
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 3:14 pm

Angry Coil wrote:
I am not sure if it's healthy....but  I understand all of this, even from Ney's first post! Shocked

don't worry, it's a common problem for our age: i wrote above **now you see it (move back)**now you don't (move fore)** Laughing

@ney
your English is better than my Brazilian not to mention Gee's Greek! Laughing

Now excuse me, I have to figure out what Zee means... study ... drunken ...
Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 1374336806_39468832
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 4:13 pm

Day by day I love this site more and more! You guys, make my day, everyday. I laugh a lot, like a crazy man with your words and jokes, my dear friends! In fact, i love you all!! Hahahahaha!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers Punk Punk Punk lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 5:18 pm

It makes my day too Ney... what would we do without some humour.

clown
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 4:43 pm

We would search for another site clown
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 8:15 pm

babis_xo wrote:
We would search for another site clown

Trackaholics is good too!!! geek Punk
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm

Not bad, not bad... I have visited it a couple of times afro
Last time, even noticed some guys look-alike us Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 11:17 pm

babis_xo wrote:
Not bad, not bad... I have visited it a couple of times afro
Last time, even noticed some guys look-alike us Rolling Eyes

Well, when something's so good there are always people wanting to copy!! jumping0045 GOOD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2