Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Vote_lcapHappy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Voting_barHappy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Vote_lcapHappy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Voting_barHappy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ducon

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Happy Birthday BorekS

Go down 
+13
fisheracing
mikeae1
Condominhas
ney.dias
babis_xo
Angry Coil
Vanaja
WHIPCRACKER
GT350CS
alain62
joeschmoe
hmmguy
DarkSide
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BorekS

BorekS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 459

Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jan 2018, 12:37 pm

oh, thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://stilz.mypage.cz/
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1175

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 10:54 am

Happy Birthday BorekS thumbup2
A little bit late Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 12:14 pm

LOL---I'm late but sincere pirat

Happy Birthday and thanks for all you've done cheers

DRAGON
Back to top Go down
mikeae1

mikeae1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 1:20 pm

Happy Birthday from me also,
its nice that you not "show your back" older Software - GTL GTR2 rF and released 2018 also nice Mods, we have a lot of nice time - thanks for this
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 2:04 pm

thank you guys Wink

the older sims are my and deep-strikes natural add-on development habitat and I really would like to touch such stuff yet a bit - it lefts to port the GTL/GTR 2/PnG Le Mans Classics mod into rFactor and then to Automobilista, for example. similar destiny should go the GTR 2 Marcos LM600 10y Anniversary pack. will see.

however, I still wish to see my cars in rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa too. unfortunatelly, it seems I have to learn convert it all myself, as ussually.

anyway, no new / bonus cars are in a visible development plan, at least not until some of airplanes will be done, for more see here.
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 2:21 pm

HAPPY Birthday and thanks for all that you have already contributed!!!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2019, 3:12 pm

Dear friend, I hope you have a great day. I wish you all the best in your life. Cheers! cheers GOOD GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2019, 11:53 pm

Happy belated Birthday Borek.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1175

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jan 2021, 7:50 am

Happy Birthday BorekS jocolor
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jan 2021, 1:33 pm

jumping0045 Happy Birthday BorekS jumping0045
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jan 2021, 3:46 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jan 2021, 5:58 pm

Happy Birthday BorekS.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
frankonia

frankonia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jan 2021, 11:26 am

Happy Birthday, BorekS
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jan 2021, 3:29 pm

Happy birthday Borek.
I hope you had a great day mate and things are well for you over there in Europe.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Marvin Wankerstein

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jan 2021, 5:47 pm

BorekS wrote:
thank you guys Wink

the older sims are my and deep-strikes natural add-on development habitat and I really would like to touch such stuff yet a bit - it lefts to port the GTL/GTR 2/PnG Le Mans Classics mod into rFactor and then to Automobilista, for example. similar destiny should go the GTR 2 Marcos LM600 10y Anniversary pack. will see.

however, I still wish to see my cars in rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa too. unfortunatelly, it seems I have to learn convert it all myself, as ussually.

anyway, no new / bonus cars are in a visible development plan, at least not until some of airplanes will be done, for more see here.
Not for RF1. I did almost all of them already and you are welcome to them if you want them.

Have a very happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2021, 8:24 am

thanks, guys Smile

@Loose Ether: hi mate, glad to hear about you again! yes, things are relatively survivable here.

@Marvin Wankerstein: I am bit confused, what you mean actually? also your comment is on a two years old post Smile

Loose Ether likes this post

Back to top Go down
GT350CS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2021, 6:08 pm

HAPPY belated birthday!!! Wishing the best of everything!
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2021, 6:08 pm

HAPPY belated birthday!!! Wishing the best of everything!
Back to top Go down
Marvin Wankerstein

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021, 7:55 am

BorekS wrote:
thanks, guys Smile

@Loose Ether: hi mate, glad to hear about you again! yes, things are relatively survivable here.

@Marvin Wankerstein: I am bit confused, what you mean actually? also your comment is on a two years old post Smile

I am sorry I wasn't clear. You wrote :
Quote :
...however, I still wish to see my cars in rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa too. unfortunatelly, it seems I have to learn convert it all myself, as ussually.
I converted them to RF1 myself already. You can use those if you would like to have them. I believe I sent a link to you previously and I can send you another link if you want. I was just hoping to save you a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021, 2:58 pm

I see, ok. Ive got some such link by someone, it was rF1  related where was a few cars of the LCM mod mixed with many other ones. supposing only LMC Porsche cars was there.

then I remember also somebody who asked for permissions to convert LMC into rF2 which I saw two wip images and over. as usually Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday BorekS   Happy Birthday BorekS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday BorekS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2