Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3523
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:00 am

Once you have the GTR2 STEX.GTR and TALENT.GTR files installed you shouldn't have that worry again unless you make a new GTL install.
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 383

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:22 pm

@DAMYS

Glad to see you got it working mate !

Yes, as GeeDee says, having the STEX.GTR and TALENT.GTR from GTR2 will make your future conversions a snap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damys

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Tue 17 Sep 2013, 2:39 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
@DAMYS

Glad to see you got it working mate !

Yes, as GeeDee says, having the STEX.GTR and TALENT.GTR from GTR2 will make your future conversions a snap Very Happy
yes! : ) .. i found these 2 files in a mod, now i converted 5 cars and all works good!  i very easy now convert and need only 2 minutes to do that. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
damys

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Wed 18 Sep 2013, 11:59 am

hey guys is normal to see gauges transparent ?.. i mean i see the road from the gauges.
Back to top Go down

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:09 pm

See what MOF wrote above:

What needs to be done, generally, is to move any instructions in the 'Actor=VEHICLE' stanza (such as speedo and tacho) from the 'MOTEC' area to the 'COCKPIT' area.

I just copy the pertinent data from one area to another, leaving the original info alone. Don't know if deleting the info copied from motec to cockpit would work; never tried.

Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 674

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:30 am

moved topic

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:55 am

As a side note I try to put the "classic" GTL cars in my P&G install -- the only difference from the above comments is using the following line in the .cas files..
MASFILE=GTL_STEX.GTR
MASFILE=GTL_TALENT.GTR

and choosing the appropriate class file "GTO" for the GT Over 2 Liter class in each .car file.
I did have to add "Gr2, TC60" to my conversions of the Ford Galaxie 1964 BTCC and Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt to race with the 60's Touring class (like the St. Mary's Trophy race). I had to copy a tire file from a P&G Mustang to the cars to make the race fair.
Back to top Go down
FilipR

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   Today at 3:20 pm

Hello, I need files stex.gtr and talent.gtr, because the Aventador mod does not work.

Thank you and best regards,
FilipR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]   

Back to top Go down

How to convert..... GTR2 cars to GTL [TUTORIAL]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Modding Techniques :: Tools / Tutorials-
Jump to: