Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Vote_lcapThe BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Voting_barThe BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Vote_lcapThe BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Voting_barThe BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Jeep

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !

Go down 
+7
GT350CS
alain62
McLowry
ney.dias
Vanaja
joeschmoe
GeeDee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015, 11:52 pm

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Birthd10
Have a great 60th Birthday City Tea ! ! !

I hope you have fabulous day and especially Friday's big celebration

With all of you family and good friends

I'm sorry that myself and Ney cannot make it but please don't let than spoil the occassion, he he!!

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Birthd12

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Birthd13
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015, 11:57 pm

Happy Birthday Citytea!!! cheers drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 12:33 am

Happy Birthday sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2360

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 2:14 am

My dear friend Klaus!! Happy, very happy birthday! I wish I could be with you, together
Gee, to this big event, but, as you know very well, would be not possible this time!
For sure this sixtieth birthday will be unforgetable for you, and i'll want to see the videos after everything ends.
Be happy, dear Klaus, and I'll be together you all the time in my thoughts! Cheers!
Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
McLowry

McLowry

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 7:39 am

Happy B-Day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 3:21 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITY TEA !!
Very Happy cyclops bounce drunken cherry king Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 3:24 pm

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3349

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 3:33 pm

Happy Birthday Citytea and all the best !!!

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015, 7:41 pm

Happy Birthday Citytea, thanks for all your modding work.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! 1298498516584_4129121

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015, 6:20 pm

Wow! Gordon! I am overwhelmed about your presentation! But of course a big "Thanks!" to all others, celebrating my birthday here...

The big party still continues over the weekend and sadly without Gordon and Ney, that were invited. Self blame! is all I can say - you will see, what you have let pass. tongue

(In fact I can not say, what will happen really - I´m not one of those very rare people, that know before, how something will be in the future, but at least afterwards, I will report, what definately happened) So the group of simracers, appearing there, has gotten smaller than expected, but nevertheless is still present!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015, 11:30 am

Make it a good one then Klaus and we'll certainly be thinking of you with all that food and drink while we have our meagre rations of bread and water as usual lol!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2360

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015, 7:14 pm

@GeeDee: Btw, my friend, maybe you know something about our dear friend Rickoshea??
Where is Rick? Maybe something could be wrong with him??
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015, 9:50 pm

Klaus and I asked each other the same question a little while ago. Maybe he is playing a different Sim now!!

What about MOF.... I'm worried about him, it's not so long ago he was in hospital for a while. He hadn't been back on here very long and now he's disappeared again!! Question Question Question Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !   The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG 60th Birthday for CITY TEA ! ! ! !
Page 1 of 1