Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 Vote_lcapPatch 64 bits to Windows 7 Voting_barPatch 64 bits to Windows 7 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 Vote_lcapPatch 64 bits to Windows 7 Voting_barPatch 64 bits to Windows 7 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

CHARLY, speedracer_GTL

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Patch 64 bits to Windows 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2015, 8:06 pm

Hello guys!
Please, could someone send to me the patch 64 bits to use with Windows7 , in GTL, GTR2, Power and Glory, etc??
And some explanation how to use, of course!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I'll appreciate very much this help.
GeeDee tried to help me, but his patch doesn't work!!!
You can send attached to my email:

1) ney.dias@terra.com.br
or
2) neydias1948@gmail.com

Thanks to all, with fingers crossed!! cheers  cheers  cheers
Ney
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2015, 8:24 pm

You should have told me that it didn't work Ney but how do you know it didn't work? The game will still start without it but needs it to help the game work correctly.

You may need to right click on the GTL.exe file in your GTL folder and click on 'Troubleshoot compatibility' and follow the simple instructions.

Here is the link for the patch from the people who invented it which is where I got it from:-
http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Good luck old chap!!! clown
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2015, 8:45 pm

Thanks and sorry, dear Gee!
But when I click (instead without games installed), appears a message saying: "It's not possible to open these archives"
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2015, 11:24 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Thanks and sorry, dear Gee!
But when I click (instead without games installed), appears a message saying: "It's not possible to open these archives"

Well dear Ney, the game(s) need to be installed otherwise the patch has nothing to work with. Razz

When you have installed GTL then click on the 4GB patch. clown

A window will show and you must find the GTL folder then the GTL.exe file and click on that. bounce

Now press Okay and a message saying the patch is successful will be shown. cyclops

Now run your game as you would normally cheers

That is all you need to do for the patch top work.

If you still have problems it will most likely be the game and not the patch that we next need to look at my bronzed friend! clown pirat

All for one, and one for all!!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2015, 11:41 pm

@ Gee: You are the champion, YOU ARE THE CHAMPION, YOU ARE THE CHAMPION!!! bounce bounce cheers cheers sunny sunny santa santa king king king
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 3:10 pm

So you are actually saying it works now.... HURRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers bounce Basketball Laughing Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 9:39 pm

GeeDee wrote:
So you are actually saying it works now.... HURRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers bounce Basketball Laughing Very Happy drunken

And... and... and... Oh! What can I say??
Well, a very happy weekend for all, thanks for your precious help, and... and... and...

drunken drunken bom bom confused confused What a Face What a Face Suspect Suspect Sleep Sleep scratch scratch scratch

IT WORKS, EASYALLY IN 3 GTL INSTALATIONS:::
HIP,HIP,HURRA!!!!
YEAHHH!!! WOHOOO!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2015, 11:33 pm

Great stuff Ney m8 and really fantabulous to know you have GTL back and running after so long!!!!

I'm so glad I was able to help good bronze buddy!! clown Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015, 4:08 pm

GeeDee wrote:
Great stuff Ney m8 and really fantabulous to know you have GTL back and running after so long!!!!

I'm so glad I was able to help good bronze buddy!! clown Very Happy cheers

Well, almost GTL back and running!
I had a little problem with my cooler's videoboard (9800GT), and my technician is changing it and testing the new cooler before install in 5/7 days. Meanwhile, I'm using a very poor videoboard (cames inside my motherboard).
And, I'm still without my steering wheel. For while, I intend to try to instal a jurassic " Thrustmaster Universal Challenge-V3" made in 2007.
Let's see and I'll tell you all.
Maybe untill Christmas, I can by a new G25 (fingers crossed).
The important now is that I have the "new" Windows7 installed (instead my beloved XP), and beguining to install all my Sims and other stuffs, programs, softwares, etc.
By the way, Gee, you asked me about my video monitor: I have a great one, with 24", wide scream, Samsung, 1920X1080, LED, model S23B550.
A nice weekend for all, my friends!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015, 8:14 pm

I recently bought a 27" wide screen with 2560x1440 and these Sims look great on it!! I love you bounce clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 64 bits to Windows 7   Patch 64 bits to Windows 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 64 bits to Windows 7
Page 1 of 1