Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Why I am so quiet!!! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Why I am so quiet!!! Vote_lcapWhy I am so quiet!!! Voting_barWhy I am so quiet!!! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Why I am so quiet!!! Vote_lcapWhy I am so quiet!!! Voting_barWhy I am so quiet!!! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Why I am so quiet!!!

Go down 
+2
alain62
ney.dias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

Why I am so quiet!!! Empty
PostSubject: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 1:18 am

Dear friends and fellows!!
My wheel is dead since 4 months. My computer is dead since 4 weeks, and I don´t know when I'll can fix it Sad No wheel since 4 months! And now, no computer since 4 weeks, and I don´t know until when.)
My old motherboard dies, and it´s impossible to find another around.
So, I must buy a new one. Buying a new one, I´ll need a new processor, a new box to use (in my old desktop everything is rusty because of the sea air here where I live), and reinsatall my Windows (that´s the worst - XP as usual, or Win 7 ???), and reinstall all my softwares, including my games . I have everything saved in my backup HD, but I'll need to reinstall!!!!!
It's sad, and by now I'm very into myself, doing nothing to solve the problems. I lost my power by now.
And, here in Brasil, everything is very, very expensive.
A G25 wheel = US$ 400 or more.
My computer, using all the old hardware I can use that I already have, will be about US$ 500.
So, I'll put my knees in ground and cry, waiting some weeks / months, to put everything working.
But, I'll be here, everyday, through my Iphone or Ipad, with you all, for sure, seeing the News and making comments when possible
Wait! I'll be back!!!!

Cheers to all! I miss you all, and I miss very much my beloved GTL.
Ney Sleep Sleep confused confused Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No No
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 4:21 pm

My dear Ney, I must say that I'm happy to hear that it's "only" a hardware problem, and not your health.
But I fully understand your sadness. It's really annoying  Mad  Sad
Courage, everything will work out in his time.
We're thinking of you, friend, you are one of the pillars of this site, a true gentleman, and we won't let you alone. Stay tuned Wink Very Happy  
And now, we can call you Ney-Schwarzie, or Neyrminator (I'll be back !!!) lol!
Greetings from little Belgium cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 7:44 pm

Hahahaha!! I was really, in fact, thinking in The Exterminator, when I wrote : " I'll be back"!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm

Dear Ney my bronzed friend from Rio, the home of beautiful women and rusty computers!!! No wonder you have been quieter than a mouse... very unusual for you, he he!!

The prices you talk about for wheels and computers is probably very similar all over the world apart from China and surrounding countries. I recently paid 445 US Dollars just for a decent graphics card!!

A big problem is our age Ney... we are old and not used to paying such big prices for things these days.

Take care and hope things work out for you soon... maybe Regina will buy you a new PC for your soon to be birthday!!!!!! Wink clown

Catch you soon our friend. bounce
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015, 11:14 pm

Rusty pc's alone can't keep a good man down Cool Of course you'll be back, you're the TermiNEYtor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015, 7:59 pm

Hahahaha! I'm totally fan of you, guys! I really love you!!
I'll be back, boys!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PS: remember i'm the RocketMan, I'm the TermiNeytor, I'm the bronze man from Rio and I use MiNeylites rims!! I have the power!!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015, 8:18 pm

ney.dias wrote:

PS: remember i'm the RocketMan, I'm the TermiNeytor,  I'm the bronze man from Rio and I use MiNeylites rims!! I have the power!!

You just need a tin or three of baked beans and you will also be TURBO assisted! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015, 5:18 am

GeeDee wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

PS: remember i'm the RocketMan, I'm the TermiNeytor,  I'm the bronze man from Rio and I use MiNeylites rims!! I have the power!!

You just need a tin or three of baked beans and you will also be TURBO assisted! lol!

I'm sure you meant TURBO ARSE-isted

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! Razz

Oh and Ney, you forgot that you are also the Brazil Nut ! Razz
Hope you get your PC woes sorted sooner than later mate...

Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015, 9:19 am

Loose Ether wrote:

I'm sure you meant TURBO ARSE-isted

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! Razz

Good one! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I am so quiet!!!   Why I am so quiet!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I am so quiet!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum