lauter

Share | 

ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1961

PostSubject: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:46 pm

A few hours more, and our dear fellow Citytea will be doing 59, almost arriving in the magic 60s!
Dear Klaus, I wish you have a great day tomorrow, with your usual 3 days party, together your beloved partner, Regina!
My forever friendship and care, and kindness to you, my greatest german friend!
All the best for you!
Next year, I promissed, i'll be there with you, with our 2 Reginas. Cheers!
cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny king king flower flower
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 803

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 11:04 pm

Happy Birthday sunny drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1588

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 11:24 pm

Happy Birthday!!!! Thank You for your work!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3523
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 12:55 am

All the very best Klaus for your 59th Birthday. Have a great day with your family & friends .
+ 41   lol!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 726

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:12 am

GeeDee wrote:

All the very best Klaus for your 59th Birthday. Have a great day with your family & friends .
+ 41   lol!

yes, exactly! Ditto!
Back to top Go down
sakis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 2:50 pm

Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 348

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:30 pm

Adding to the HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes!!!
Back to top Go down
MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:37 pm

...and another happy birthday wish. Hope you're enjoying your day!
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Wed 22 Oct 2014, 1:30 am

Wow! This community is so amazing! So many people take time to have a look to and give me some nice wishes. This is a very beautiful addition to the kindness of my family and friends that guided me in personal the last evening! Thank you so much!

Ney and Gordon: I´m very much looking forward to next year seeing you here in personal with hopefully several other guys of our community!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Thu 23 Oct 2014, 1:29 am

I promissed you, Klaus, I'll take Gordon by hand in his beloved city, and take him to Germany, to your home, by the Eurotrain.
So, prepare yourself and your sweet wife, to have two crazy and old guys in your house, for minimum 1 week long (of course we won't be in a hotel). Very Happy bounce alien cyclops drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Thu 23 Oct 2014, 10:35 pm

Belated happy birthday Klaus !
Back to top Go down
Citytea

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:01 am

ney.dias wrote:
I promissed you, Klaus, I'll take Gordon by hand in his beloved city, and take him to Germany, to your home, by the Eurotrain.
So, prepare yourself and your sweet wife, to have two crazy and old guys in your house, for minimum 1 week long (of course we won't be in a hotel).  Very Happy bounce alien cyclops drunken cheers

No problem, mates! Cool I have a nice double-lilo that could be put to the whine-cellar and a single fool´s wand at the Sauna (and inside of it some more plank-beds with a nice, not too cold temperature there. (I even could add a glass of ice-water to cool the balls, so you should feel perfectly at home;) )

In fact it´s shitty cold here (at least outside) around this time, as always - so take warm clothes with you for the excursions to Munich or the Alps!

Oh, how nice, lauter - looks quite similar to a marzipan-i3!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:16 pm

ney.dias wrote:
So, prepare yourself and your sweet wife, to have two crazy and old guys in your house, for minimum 1 week long (of course we won't be in a hotel).  Very Happy bounce alien cyclops drunken cheers

Ney... I hope you don't expect me to wear a dress for you when you take me by the hand?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Sun 26 Oct 2014, 2:50 am

GeeDee wrote:

.......................................................................................
Ney... I hope you don't expect me to wear a dress for you when you take me by the hand?

When I said I'd take you by the hand, I was saying to trate you like a small child, or better, like an old man, that you are in fact, taking care of your security, welfare,  because of your very old age!!! So, you mustn't put any kind of dress, put only your fleece pajamas squared, a very warm wool slippers and your electric wheel chair.
Be cool, my dear friend! Tell Joana to doesn't worry about. It'll be only one week!! flower geek cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:03 am

I will wear a Santa outfit!!!
Back to top Go down
Citytea

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 12:20 pm

Both of you two together (with me) - that seems to be funny!
Back to top Go down
noro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm

Happy belated birthday Citytea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!   

Back to top Go down

ANTECIPATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CITYTEA!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Announcements-
Jump to: