Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€THE LAST ONE...... THE END... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
THE LAST ONE...... THE END... Vote_lcapTHE LAST ONE...... THE END... Voting_barTHE LAST ONE...... THE END... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
THE LAST ONE...... THE END... Vote_lcapTHE LAST ONE...... THE END... Voting_barTHE LAST ONE...... THE END... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

THE LAST ONE...... THE END...

Go down 
+16
philrob
CX650
GeeDee
antoniog7772
jeannomiller
DarkSide
MG421982
brulaap
ChrisMarks
alain62
BorekS
meisi68
ney.dias
MOF
hmmguy
EvolutionFQ
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 678

THE LAST ONE...... THE END... Empty
PostSubject: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 11:49 pm

Hello friends...i´m still alive....Wink

BUT... i think its not longer possible to get admin on this site...because i will (i think) never again race or mod in simracing Sad

4 years ago...it was a great time...lot of fun with a lot of members...have made a lot of cars and share it with my community...but now...nothing more happend

so i don´t know what i have to do....close the site?! or let it....

..... No 

hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 11:54 pm

this is sad news indeed if you close this site! Crying or Very sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 12:35 am

Can't think of a sadder occurrence for simming and simmers than the closure of this site...
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 5:00 am

MOF wrote:
Can't think of a sadder occurrence for simming and simmers than the closure of this site...
My dear Hubert (my old YTANGUY)! So many years together, since your amazing jobs at NoGrip, from your lovely small town. So many great works you did, includind a very special Jaguar MKII only for me, that my heart is its garage.
Don't quite! Preserve this amazing site! Don't give up, please, Jean-Pierre Hubert, dear friend, mon amie!!!
I totally agree with MOF! By God! I just can't live without so many friends we have here!
Everyday we have some news, about new cars  or new Mods coming. Here we can talk with our friends with a big liberty and fun!
We know that there is outhere some very few other sites that we go also, but nothing compare with this community, EVOLUTION-MODiNG!!!
I just can't believe that all of this fun, friendship, help, doubts, kindness, pleasure, etc, can just has arrived to the end.
I beg you, Evo, if you don't like anymore of this matter, as you said: ....." -BUT... i think its not longer possible to get admin on this site...because i will (i think) never again race or mod in simracing .".........
Please, don't do this!!
We'll be headless, headless and aimlessly, away from our beloved friends, not knowing where to go, where we meet as we do here, finding our joy and everyday fun in this beloved site.
Please tell us what we must do in order to maintain this unique and wonderful community.
Re-think your decision, listen to your heart and listen our heart also, and stay with us and let us stay living daily on this site!
Please, think about and I'm sorry to have talked so much, but my heart spokes lowder.
I'm sad, i'm worried about this great loss, and in fact, i'm lost by now! And I'm crying, believe me!
 pale Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question No pale scratch

Last edited by ney.dias on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meisi68

meisi68

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:05 am

Hello, it would be really a loss if it does not exist anymore so this great site.
Is it because of the Admin question no other solution?
regards Question Question Question 
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 459

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:24 am

no problem, we have another fine simrace site yet...
Back to top Go down
http://stilz.mypage.cz/
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:33 am

ney.dias wrote:
MOF wrote:

I totally agree with MOF! By God! I just can't live without so many friends we have here!
Everyday we have some news, about new cars  or new Mods coming. Here we can talk with our friends with a big liberty and fun!
We know that there is outhere some very few other sites that we go also, but nothing compare with this community, EVOLUTION-MODiNG!!!
I just can't believe that all of this fun, friendship, help, doubts, kindness, pleasure, etc, can just has arrived to the end.
I beg you, Evo, if you don't like anymore of this matter, as you said: ....." -BUT... i think its not longer possible to get admin on this site...because i will (i think) never again race or mod in simracing .".........
Please, don't do this!!
We'll be headless, headless and aimlessly, away from our beloved friends, not knowing where to go, where we meet as we do here, finding our joy and everyday fun in this beloved site.
Please tell us what we must do in order to maintain this unique and wonderful community.
Re-think your decision, listen to your heart and listen our heart also, and stay with us and let us stay living daily on this site!
Please, think about and I'm sorry to have talked so much, but my heart spokes lowder.
I'm sad, i'm worried about this great loss, and in fact, i'm lost by now! And I'm crying, believe me!

+ 1 !
  I am so stunned by this news !  Shocked  affraid  Sad  Please give us a solution for keeping alive this wonderful site. It's the best, the more friendly, where we are every day ! With wonderful friends. We MUST find a solution. As Ney said : nothing compare with this community. Don't forget chaps : one for all and all for one !
Back to top Go down
ChrisMarks

ChrisMarks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:50 am

alain62 wrote:
ney.dias wrote:
MOF wrote:

Please, don't do this!!

+ 1 !
  I am so stunned by this news !  Shocked  affraid  Sad  Please give us a solution for keeping alive this wonderful site. It's the best, the more friendly, where we are every day ! With wonderful friends. We MUST find a solution. As Ney said : nothing compare with this community. Don't forget chaps : one for all and all for one !

+ 2 !
I would be so sad to see this site go  Sad
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 9:44 am

This really comes as a shock to me ....  Shocked 
let's hope EvolutionFQ will change his decision to close down this happy home for our community ...  silent 

Brulaap
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 10:15 am

EvolutionFQ wrote:
Hello friends...i´m still alive....Wink

BUT... i think its not longer possible to get admin on this site...because i will (i think) never again race or mod in simracing Sad

4 years ago...it was a great time...lot of fun with a lot of members...have made a lot of cars and share it with my community...but now...nothing more happend

so i don´t know what i have to do....close the site?! or let it....

..... No 

Oh, that would be such a shame !!!!!!! Isn't any possibility to let someone else take over it if you can't/don't want to admin it anymore ?!?

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm

I agree with Marian! there must be a way to pass the admin position to someone else and the server costs. I think people would contribute if they'd just know how much they have to pay per month. the money counter on the page doesn't work . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3329

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

Would be a real shame if this site - which has grown to one of the most important sites in simracing for me over the years - should close.
Due to limited time and knowledge of running a website I'm afraid I'll not be able to take over as admin.
So I instantly hope that another solution can be found or Evo decides against closing this website.

Anyway - thank you very much Hubert for giving us the opportunity to develop and interchange with our beloved racing sims over the past years.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 8:38 pm

hope u can find a solution to solve this matter , but if you dont, all i can say is thank you for all you ve done for the communitty and wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 11:40 pm

I am stunned too though I guessed it would be on the cards. I also hope a solution can be found as this is a very friendly site that takes very little to look after Admin wise I would think.

Anyhoo, whatever happens Hubert I wish to say a big thank you for this site as it has been a pleasure to be a member on here with so many friends!!

I wish you all the very best for your future and thank you once again.

GeeDee  Very Happy Very Happy cheers clown 
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 11:47 pm

Just been reading the posts following mine and was so upset at that time, I forgot to wish you good fortune in any endeavor you undertake in the future.

As GeeDee said:
Quote :
I wish to say a big thank you for this site as it has been a pleasure to be a member on here with so many friends!!

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 11:51 pm

@ Evolution / YTANGUY / Jean-Pierre Hubert: AGAIN, PLEASE:

ney.dias wrote:
MOF wrote:
My dear Hubert (my old YTANGUY)! So many years together, since your amazing jobs at NoGrip, from your lovely small town. So many great works you did, includind a very special Jaguar MKII only for me, that my heart is its garage.
Don't quite! Preserve this amazing site! Don't give up, please, Jean-Pierre Hubert, dear friend, mon amie!!!
Please, don't do this!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 11:56 pm

GeeDee wrote:

Anyhoo, whatever happens Hubert I wish to say a big thank you for this site as it has been a pleasure to be a member on here with so many friends!!
GeeDee  Very Happy Very Happy cheers clown 

I just can't say better!
GeeDee could said everything we may want to say!
Thanks Hubert! Great, really great moments we have lived here! It will be unforgetable for me! sunny flower king Very Happy cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 1:34 am

I'm really curious about how much it costs per year just for the site itself. I realize the possible hours of a person's time to maintain it can't be measured in $$. I'm just curious.

As has been said already, thank-you very much for the joy this site has brought to all of us.
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 1:52 am

Sad news indeed. Best of luck mate. Thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

MOF wrote:
Just been reading the posts following mine and was so upset at that time, I forgot to wish you good fortune in any endeavor you undertake in the future.

As GeeDee said:
Quote :
I wish to say a big thank you for this site as it has been a pleasure to be a member on here with so many friends!!

Me too Hubert ! Vielen Dank für alles ! Mach's gut.
Back to top Go down
philrob

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 487

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 2:19 pm

Hubert,
i like all the others here are shocked to hear that you wish to close the site, it has been and still is a boon and meeting place for modders.

Could you give us all a breakdown of what is required to keep it running i.e

how its paid for
how much
how often
what you as the Admin have to do to keep it working
i ask these questions because somebody else or group of simmers may well step in and takeover the running.
Best wishes for the future and whatever interests you now pursue.

phil
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 3:07 pm

Hubert:

I too want to echo the thoughts of the many others who have responded. First of all Thank You so very much for creating this site. We have all benefited greatly from your efforts. It would be a shame for this to just go away.

It looks like many are willing to step up and try to keep the site going. To all of you, I say that I appreciate your willingness to do so and support you in your efforts.

I do hope a solution is found and as always I thank the many who share their work with us here at this site.

Dennis
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 4:14 pm

If a method can be found to keep the site going and the community alive I will support that in any way that I am able.
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1170

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 4:48 pm

I also hope that someone can continue to site.
And thanks Hubert this site.
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 678

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 6:18 pm

hmm ok...i see...lot of people want the site still alive...so i will do my best....

first:

i plan to create a new download area...so that all downloads are everytime still availabe!

but i need a good webhoster for the files! for a good price!

SECOND:

the website will have the new better domain... www.evolution-modding.com

any other ideas for the site?!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST ONE...... THE END...   THE LAST ONE...... THE END... Empty

Back to top Go down

THE LAST ONE...... THE END...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Announcements-
Jump to: