Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding


or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
 
ney.dias
 
jeannomiller
 
MOF
 
joeschmoe
 
MG421982
 
nikbear
 
alain62
 
deep-strike
 
lauter
 

Share | 
 

 What's Next !? speedster63 new projects

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arnage



Anzahl der Beiträge : 8
Anmeldedatum : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Tue May 20, 2014 6:57 am

The Saab should be fun to drive face to face the Volvo  bounce 
And the Giulia too, and ...
Whatever we would like, it's up to you to choose  king
Back to top Go down
The Boxman

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-21
Alter : 27
Ort : Lourinhã, Portugal (but used to live in Vila Real, doing half of the Vila Real Circuit everyday)

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 am

The Alfa Spider and the Honda S800 would be awesome!
I've been dreaming about a just-roadsters-race, with plus the Spitfire, the Sprite and others, and those two would be perfect addiction for such a glamorous competition!
Back to top Go down
http://boxmanmods.blogspot.com/
zoobear



Anzahl der Beiträge : 60
Anmeldedatum : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Wed May 21, 2014 8:46 am

The Boxman wrote:
The Alfa Spider and the Honda S800 would be awesome!
I've been dreaming about a just-roadsters-race, with plus the Spitfire, the Sprite and others, and those two would be perfect addiction for such a glamorous competition!

It would be cool to have Honda S800 roadster but hardtop looks very nice too.

Back to top Go down
CHARLY
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-27
Ort : Köln

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Wed May 21, 2014 11:40 pm

The Guilia is my Favorit.
Back to top Go down
drionita



Anzahl der Beiträge : 229
Anmeldedatum : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Thu May 22, 2014 3:19 am

The Boxman wrote:
I've been dreaming about a just-roadsters-race, with plus the Spitfire, the Sprite and others, and those two would be perfect addiction for such a glamorous competition!

The old Sunbeam Tiger in the F1C99-02 mod "Weekenders" could be reworked to fit in a project like that. I'll have a look to see if I have that mod on a backup disk.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3546
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 am

drionita wrote:
The Boxman wrote:
I've been dreaming about a just-roadsters-race, with plus the Spitfire, the Sprite and others, and those two would be perfect addiction for such a glamorous competition!

The old Sunbeam Tiger in the F1C99-02 mod "Weekenders" could be reworked to fit in a project like that. I'll have a look to see if I have that mod on a backup disk.

Ooooooohhh... I'm an excited old man now... bugger... just piddled!!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
drionita



Anzahl der Beiträge : 229
Anmeldedatum : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Thu May 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Ok, I found and share them (still in F1C9902 format):
Sunbeam Alpine https://www.mediafire.com/?kko5uovccg48x1m
Sunbeam Tiger https://www.mediafire.com/?8z7x6dsvjeifnnl

They're enough lowpoly for us to love them Wink if someone feels he could take up the challenge, he's welcome!
Back to top Go down
lauter

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 23, 2014 4:41 am

zoobear wrote:
The Boxman wrote:
The Alfa Spider and the Honda S800 would be awesome!
I've been dreaming about a just-roadsters-race, with plus the Spitfire, the Sprite and others, and those two would be perfect addiction for such a glamorous competition!

It would be cool to have Honda S800 roadster but hardtop looks very nice too.



Back to top Go down
Zee

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 564
Anmeldedatum : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 23, 2014 5:02 am

drionita wrote:
Ok, I found and share them (still in F1C9902 format):
Sunbeam Alpine https://www.mediafire.com/?kko5uovccg48x1m
Sunbeam Tiger https://www.mediafire.com/?8z7x6dsvjeifnnl

They're enough lowpoly for us to love them ;)if someone feels he could take up the challenge, he's welcome!

Hi mate,

Sent you a pm regarding the Tiger. i have it in gtl already but it needs finishing if you're interested? Let me know...  Smile 

Back to top Go down
drionita



Anzahl der Beiträge : 229
Anmeldedatum : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 23, 2014 6:15 am

Zee wrote:
drionita wrote:
Ok, I found and share them (still in F1C9902 format):
Sunbeam Alpine https://www.mediafire.com/?kko5uovccg48x1m
Sunbeam Tiger https://www.mediafire.com/?8z7x6dsvjeifnnl

They're enough lowpoly for us to love them ;)if someone feels he could take up the challenge, he's welcome!

Hi mate,

Sent you a pm regarding the Tiger. i have it in gtl already but it needs finishing if you're interested? Let me know...  Smile 


Thank you for your offer but my modding skills are almost zero, have no clue about physics and graphic tweaking. I shared those files because I wished someone would be interested in converting, I'm glad to see that your work is more than half-way, what I can do is asking for help to whoever can do the rest of the work!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3546
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 am

Cheers Drionita  cheers Very Happy clown 
Back to top Go down
Zee

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 564
Anmeldedatum : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 23, 2014 4:52 pm

drionita wrote:


Thank you for your offer but my modding skills are almost zero, have no clue about physics and graphic tweaking. I shared those files because I wished someone would be interested in converting, I'm glad to see that your work is more than half-way, what I can do is asking for help to whoever can do the rest of the work!

No worries mate! If anyone wants to finish this let me know. It's based around the Healey 3000 with Mustang engine and box. The main issue if i remember is the body dds which is in about 3 or 4 bits and would need sorting to be paintable.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3546
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sat May 24, 2014 11:27 am

Unfortunately I cannot convert the Sunbeams but I loaded them onto 3DSimEd to see what they look like and the first thing I noticed was that the wheels look to big and the car is much to high off the ground.

I made the wheels smaller and the ground clearance less and the cars do look much better.

Wish I could do more!!
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772



Anzahl der Beiträge : 516
Anmeldedatum : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Tue May 27, 2014 6:38 am

the ferrari 308 gt4 and the alfasud are my favourites.
Specially the ferrari
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.forumotion.com/
Suti

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24
Alter : 29
Ort : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Absolutely Saab 96, please.
Back to top Go down
p71donutmobile

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3
Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 am

please just make them all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedster1963

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160
Anmeldedatum : 2013-05-31
Alter : 55
Ort : Wettenberg/Hessen

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks for all your comments.  bounce 

A decision has also been taken  Cool 

The next car for GTL is the
Alfa Romeo Giulia Super .

I have already begun to build the car.



Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1300 TI



Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1600

The base is a LOW POLY Mod for the game SCGT.
Since a lot of work is again necessary.  Shocked Very Happy 

So it can take some time to the Gulia is ready.
Back to top Go down
http://speedster63.blogspot.de
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3546
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-23
Alter : 69
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:22 am

Thank your for your choice Speedster... any thing from you is welcome as long as it's for a sim of course and drivable, he he!!  clown 
Back to top Go down
lauter

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 am

GeeDee wrote:
Thank your for your choice Speedster... any thing from you is welcome as long as it's for a sim of course and drivable, he he!!  clown 

...
Back to top Go down
alain62

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1069
Anmeldedatum : 2011-10-26
Alter : 56
Ort : Liège Belgium - not so far from Spa-Francorchamps

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:33 am

I saw this one yesterday in Francorchamps (Spa Summer Classic 2014)......
Bella Signora !  Wink 
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1602
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-24
Ort : Laguna Seca

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 am

Nice car, didn't see many here...........
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 807
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-22
Alter : 44
Ort : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:53 am

my vote is Volvo 142  Cool Smile 
Back to top Go down
lusso

avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36
Anmeldedatum : 2013-03-20
Ort : crossing Central Europe on a bike

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 am

my vote goes to
alfasud
lancia beta
505 IMSA

just wishing

p.s. thx for the outstanding mods from you
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1988
Anmeldedatum : 2010-06-22
Ort : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 am

Some very good stuff coming up for GTL and other SIMs:

http://speedster63.blogspot.de/search/label/%5BLittle%20Preview%202015%5D

_________________
So long.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772



Anzahl der Beiträge : 516
Anmeldedatum : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:27 am

isnt that the AC Seat eurocopa 2014? If so its going to be fantastic!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's Next !? speedster63 new projects   

Back to top Go down
 
What's Next !? speedster63 new projects
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Racing Simulations :: GTL :: GTL WIP´s-
Jump to: