Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear Vote_lcapNeedles in GTL cockpit just disapear Voting_barNeedles in GTL cockpit just disapear Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear Vote_lcapNeedles in GTL cockpit just disapear Voting_barNeedles in GTL cockpit just disapear Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear Empty
PostSubject: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 2:43 pm

The needles in cockpit just vanished! I try other mods and the problem remains!
Can someone please guide me in the right direction?!

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 3:47 pm

As far as I know, some parts (cockpit needles, mirrors, HUD gauges) appear/disappear by pressing, repeatedly, 1 to 0 ! 2 is assigned to HUD gauges, for ex. Don't know what the other nums do, so just try them.

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 4:47 pm

MG421982 wrote:
As far as I know, some parts (cockpit needles, mirrors, HUD gauges) appear/disappear by pressing, repeatedly, 1 to 0 ! 2 is assigned to HUD gauges, for ex. Don't know what the other nums do, so just try them.

Thanks for the feedback MG, I'm going to try that now!!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 6:30 pm

Whilst in GTL go to OPTIONS->CONTROLS->EXTRA and you will find what number does what and can also change them as you desire Smile

By default :
1=Mirrors
2=HUD
3=LCD
4=Dials
5=Cockpit Gear display
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 6:59 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
Whilst in GTL go to OPTIONS->CONTROLS->EXTRA and you will find what number does what and can also change them as you desire Smile

By default :
1=Mirrors
2=HUD
3=LCD
4=Dials
5=Cockpit Gear display

Thanks Ether, going to try that now... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 7:24 pm

Pressing the '3'-key sometimes gets the gauges back...it's occasionally pressed by mistake every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:51 pm

Thank you all for the feedback, but it was Loose Ether who help me most by pressing the key 4 in the control options... bounce 
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:20 pm

Condominhas wrote:
Thank you all for the feedback, but it was Loose Ether who help me most by pressing the key 4 in the control options... bounce 
I feel you, bro !  lol! Sending rockets in space it's a piece of cake compared to THIS situation !  lol! 8 years, godammit.......  lol!

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 5:47 am

Glad to help out. Very Happy

Please, don't be afraid to explore your software - it is yours after all Wink

Right, I'm just off to work for NASA, maybe I'll see you there MG Razz 
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear   Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear Empty

Back to top Go down

Needles in GTL cockpit just disapear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: