Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Vote_lcapLotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Voting_barLotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Vote_lcapLotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Voting_barLotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
Vanaja

Lotus Europa EProd

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 8:14 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"IMPORTANT ALL CARS MUST NOW HAVE 7 DIGITS IN THE GENSTRING OR YOU WILL CTD."

"ALSO IMPORTANT, YOU MUST CHANGE ANY HDC FILE THAT YOU ARE USING, UNDER THE SUSPENSION SECTION TO  

FrontWheelTrack=0            
RearWheelTrack=0  

IF NOT THE WIDE WHEELS WILL BE OUT OF POSITION.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This the final update of the Lotus Europa. This update does not include any cars so make sure you read line 1 of this readme. It does not change anything to do with HDC files, so any of your current cars will work fine as long as you have a proper genstring. This update includes 4 new LHD chassis, reworked windows and window frames, reworked headlight covers, reworked wheels styles that 99% of the time will not protrude through the wheel flares on widebody cars and quite alot of other updates that may not appear obvious to you but they are there. The  "A_LOTUS_EUROPA_HELP".txt file contains all of the info for you to have a proper operating car file. Please read it before you ask why my car does'nt work or why am I driving from the wrong side of the car or why does my sim CTD. For the painters out there I have included a copy of the Lotus_Europa_Windows.DDS file that pretty much fixed the blurry outline around the window frames. If a car does not have a spcific XXXXX_Lotus_Europa_Windows.DDS file, then it will have the default greenish gray glass with a gold LOTUS logo. Any window files that you have already painted will still work but unless you transfer any lettering or decals to this new file, your windows will retain the blurred windows outline.

If someone could make a help file that contains all of the fixes and repairs to both the original and addon on HDC files that would help out alot.

Both GTL and GTR2 version are included.

Just drop the files in the Lotus teams folder.

Let me know if anything is wrong.
JD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ahh8yn4k47dgda/FINAL%20UPDATE%20RELEASE.7z
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2184

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 9:27 pm

As I said - masterpiece Very Happy  - thank you very much JD - works fine cheers 

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
CaptainHarlock

CaptainHarlock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014, 11:14 pm

My mechanic has one sitting out in front of his shop. Nice!
Back to top Go down
lot99t

lot99t

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015, 10:56 am

Thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://chicherinblog.wordpress.com
philrob

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 414

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm

lot99t

not sure if you spotted this thread, lots of info and more skins/versions

http://www.evolution-modding.com/t1317-lotus-europa-for-gtl-by-jd121449-released?highlight=lotus+europa

sorry i missed out the link

Last edited by philrob on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 551

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
philrob

philrob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 414

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 12:24 pm

antonio
you may find it more interesting now, as i have added the link that i had forgotten to include duurrggh
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 551

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 5:26 pm

sunny bounce lol!

More interesting indeed my friend.

Thank you so much
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
chris don

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Jun 2015, 11:04 am

Thanks a lot! Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotus Europa EProd
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Download Area :: GTR 2 :: Cars :: jd121449"s mods-
Jump to: