Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Lotus Europa EProd Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Lotus Europa EProd Vote_lcapLotus Europa EProd Voting_barLotus Europa EProd Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Lotus Europa EProd Vote_lcapLotus Europa EProd Voting_barLotus Europa EProd Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
Vanaja

Lotus Europa EProd

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 9:24 pm

Here is the Lotus Europa addon to the SCCA Production cars that have been released so far. Please read the genstring help file and report any bugs when you find them. This car uses the sounds from the Lotus Elite, so most everyone will already have them and they are not included. All of the skins are from the original Spirit of 76 mod by the Core Team. Thanks to them for these cars and permission a long time ago to convert them! Any skin from that original mod will work with these cars as long as you name them correctly. I have tried to make these cars competitive with the other production cars that I have released so you may want to alter any physics you see fit for your own use, or for others to use. Convert to GTL would be most appreciated by someone. (You know who! lol! )

Hope you like em!

JD
Lotus Europa EProd <a href=Lotus Europa EProd Ua252hslrw29fwj7g" />

Mod deleted until I fix the damn thing,

OK

Here is the Lotus Europa 2.0. It has all of the updates and fixes that have been talked about. Better chassis, added mirrors, added different headlight coverings, small changes to the HDC file, slight position change on one style of the minilite wheels and maybe some stuff that I can't even remember. This DL has only the original cars from the first version. What I would suggest is to cutout your exisiting folder and place it somewhere safe. Download the Mod again, make sure that it is working for you, then you can copy any new car files that you might have previously added. "IMPORTANT" THE CAR FILE GENSTRING NOW USES 7 POSITIONS. MAKE SURE THAT ANY CARS YOU ADD ARE CHANGED TO THIS FORMAT OR YOU WILL CTD. I hope this takes care of any problems that the original mod contained. Both GTR2 and GTL versions are available. Sorry for the hassle.  

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2y4h0p0oc7yzbj5/Lotus_Europa_EP_2.0_for_GTR2.7z

New update
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q554p6dm67kp8xb/LOTUS_UPDATE_GTR2.7z

Last edited by jd121449 on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1670

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:24 pm

Thank You JD!!! It's nice to see the Europa in the hunt now!!!.......
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3720
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 11:57 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Thank You JD!!! It's nice to see the Europa in the hunt now!!!.......
I sure DITTO that m8.

Cheers JD!! cheers clown
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 2:19 am

Woowhoo JD!! bounce Thanks mate!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Swede Savage

Anzahl der Beiträge : 52

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 6:40 am

Thanks. Looks good.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 283

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 6:59 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Waited so long for this one...
Thank you JD, from the deep of my heart!

---
Matteo
Back to top Go down

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 10:59 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2215

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 5:20 pm

Thanks again JD!

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 7:28 pm

Lotus Europa EProd Animated-thanks-smiley-emoticon JD ! ... will DL the GTL version ... Wink 
Back to top Go down
hestikazzi

hestikazzi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 2:21 am

Lotus Europa EProd 1232904385_why%20auto%20shows%20are%20awesome

Lotus Europa EProd Animated-thanks-smiley-emoticon JD !!!!
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 11:03 pm

Here is the update for GTR2 users. It adds the fender mounted mirrors. It has a new cas file that will add the mirrors. It also includes the temp update by 1967. It also contains the updated skinny chassis that fixes the areas around the wheel arches, at least to the best of my ability! Laughing   If you have added any new skins YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD A 6TH DIGIT FOR THE MIRROR STYLE THAT YOU WANT FOR THAT CAR! I think I got my point across. Rolling Eyes 
Lotus Europa EProd <a href=Lotus Europa EProd R5x1ebjkte5dueu7g" />

Deleted until I fix the damn thing.

Last edited by jd121449 on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 12:01 am

thanks for the fixes JD Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 2:36 am

Nikibear pointed this out in the GTL thread.

The mirror description in the readme is a bit confusing

1=Dual chrome fender mount talbot style mirrors
2=Dual black chrome fender mount talbot style mirrors
3=Dual painted fender mount talbot style mirrors (color is changed by the BODY2.DDS file)
4=Dual chrome cockpit placement mirrors
2=Dual black chrome cockpit placement mirrors
3=Dual painted cockpit placement mirrors (color is changed by the BODY2.DDS file)

It should be 1 thru 6. I am going to mess up my beta tester as soon as I get a hold of me !!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 2:50 am

jd121449 wrote:
It should be 1 thru 6. I am going to mess up my beta tester as soon as I get a hold of me !!! lol! lol!
Good one! That is funny! Still chuckling...
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3720
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 8:41 pm

Cheers JD and the Beta tester Wink 
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 9:06 pm

Not yet tested the Lotus Europa EProd in GTL - running it in P&G V 3.1.
Works fine - wondrously I have no permanent discglow at all.

But I found another small bug - after the "mirror update" (thanks JD):
the tach needle seems to be gone after I installed the update, speedo
needle is ok - any ideas?

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 9:25 pm

For what it's worth, GTL's tach and speedometer both work following jd121449's update.
All the other gauges do seem to work, with the exception of the fuel gauge.
The 'empty' indicator is at about 7 o'clock and the 'full' indicator at about 11 o'clock.
The needle sits at about 5'clock. which leads me to believe it isn't 'hooked up'.
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 10:37 pm

In my gtr2 install the tach and speedo needles are both there and still working. I don't have the cars in P&G.
I did not change anything in the update that would have made any changes to the needle operations.
The discglow problem would only be noticed in GTL. In GTR2 the discs do glow after they are heated up.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 9:15 pm

Thanks guys - problem solved although I don't understand it Question 
It was an graphical issue (but only after the updated Europa came out):
I was still using P&G with shader level "auto" due to some issues in V3.0
(my computer is from 2008, still using XP and a Nvidia Geforce 9600GT).
After V3.1 I was holding that setting and the first version of the Europa
worked fine for me. Then came the missing tach needle - now I changed my
settings to DX9 and all is working fine...

Thanks again

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 9:51 pm

My needles go missing when it runs with the 914-4, Yenko Stinger, and the 60LM Vette.....np......
Back to top Go down
hestikazzi

hestikazzi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 1:08 am

I'm sorry JD but when I entered the Lotus Europa, I gtr2 crashes, before everything was ok .. what can it be? thanks again for your Lotus project. scratch bounce affraid 
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 3:28 am

hestikazzi wrote:
I'm sorry JD but when I entered the Lotus Europa, I gtr2 crashes, before everything was ok .. what can it be? thanks again for your Lotus project. scratch bounce affraid 
same for me with the mirror change. Everything worked fine before it and it is a very nice car indeed drunken Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 3:46 am

The problem with the disappearing tach needles is a naming conflict for the tachometer texture. Right now it is called TACH_COCKPIT.TGA if you change that file name to TAC_01.TGA then the needle does not disappear when racing the 914-4 EP and probably many other cars. The cockpit gmt also has to be altered to pick up the name change of the tach texture. I have this fixed and done but would like to see what is going on with the CTD of hmmguy and hestikazzi before I try to make this an update. A trace file would help. Did you let all of the new files overwrite the old ones, and are you sure you have six digits in the car file genstrings?
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 3:50 am

Missing needles was pre-update, I'll install and report findings.........
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 3:55 am

Joe, the needle fix was not in the first update. I just became aware of the problem today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lotus Europa EProd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Europa EProd   Lotus Europa EProd Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotus Europa EProd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Download Area :: GTR 2 :: Cars :: jd121449"s mods-
Jump to: