Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Final Yenko Stinger Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
Final Yenko Stinger Vote_lcapFinal Yenko Stinger Voting_barFinal Yenko Stinger Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Final Yenko Stinger Vote_lcapFinal Yenko Stinger Voting_barFinal Yenko Stinger Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
lauter

Final Yenko Stinger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Final Yenko Stinger Empty
PostSubject: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:21 pm

Here is the final release of the Yenko Stinger. The following is kind of important so you may want to read it. There has been a slight change in the body gmt files to rectify some painting problems and there has been a change to the genstring. So it would be best to delete the BETA version before using this. There are three extra folders located inside of the main car folder.They are BRIGHTER BODIES, GENSTRING HELP and TEXTURE HELP. Any skins that you may have painted will still work but you may have to transfer them to one of the template examples that are located in the TEXTURE HELP folder. There are help file explanations on how to paint this car since there is not a real template but it's as close as I can get it. They are named

HELP_YENKO_STINGER_BODY1.jpg
HELP_YENKO_STINGER_BODY2.jpg
HELP_YENKO_STINGER_CPIT01.jpg

I tried to make the explanation as clear as possible.

One of the folders is GENSTRING HELP and it should do what the folder name says.

One folder is called BRIGHTER BODIES.
If you think that the bodies are too dark ingame, you can copy the four GMT files and place them in the Yenko Stinger main car folder. This will make the body color brighter. The trade off is that if you use full shadows, they will not appear on the body of the car. Sorry, but if someone can come up with a fix for this it would be nice. If you make the change to the brighter bodies and do not like it, you can delete the files and it will be back to regular.

There are also 4 different HDC choices, Stage 1-2-3-4. You can change this by modifying the car file. I have added some of the fixes and skins that were offered when the BETA version was released. Thanks to the guys for these. A WORD OF CAUTION, these cars are pretty frame heavy so using alot of them at the same time will take a pretty strong rig. I tried to make LOD's. BUT, borrowing a phrase from the Rosetta stone commercial "It was a miserable failure".  Mad 

As before you will have to edit your classes line to suit your configuration and place the car folder in the proper location. The sounds are still that of the 914 and as such, they are not included. I think that about covers it. You can change this car anyway you want to suit your needs. I hope you guys like it and happy buzzing!  cheers If any problems are found let the board know and one of us can probably fix it!

You all know what it looks like so I respectfully decline to add any more pictures. lol! 

http://www.mediafire.com/?v2dm257y5m5o8kj
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2072

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:36 pm

Very Happy bounce Basketball Thanks JD! Excellent job you made! Downloading now this last update! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us! Cheers!cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:41 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Very Happy bounce Basketball Thanks JD! Excellent job you made! Downloading now this last update! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us! Cheers!cheers cheers cheers 
Ditto ! ... Final Yenko Stinger Two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3668
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 10:01 pm

lauter wrote:
ney.dias wrote:
Ditto ! ... Final Yenko Stinger Two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon
Well DITTO his DITTO and there ya go!!! cheers 
Back to top Go down

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 10:36 pm

Thanks a lot! I have been looking forward to this and now I am very happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 10:41 pm

Thank You jd !!!
Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 12:07 am

Fantastic news!! Thank you for all your hard work cheers bounce 
Will this be getting a 'official' GTL conversion?? Wink
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 3:08 am

I've sent jd121449 a conversion to GTL of his mod. Perhaps in the near future he'll post it or have me do it.

I will tell you that there are 17 cars (all race-ready) in the 'final' mod. The mod is complete and uses the Porsche 914 sound which is a default sound with the install of GT Legends.

Approval by jd121449 for the GTL version was quick and positive! Find the new download link here, first post:
http://www.evolution-modding.net/t1226-1967-yenko-stinger-for-gtl-final-release#23328
Back to top Go down
hestikazzi

hestikazzi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 7:04 pm

I'm sorry but I have to put the folder in which .. ?
thanks JD cheers 
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:20 am

My Yenko Stinger is here...
C:\GTL\GameData\Teams\GTC-65

You don't need sounds; they are already installed by SimBin!
Back to top Go down
hestikazzi

hestikazzi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 4:24 pm

Thanks a lot MOF & JD lol! 
Back to top Go down
KssMotor

KssMotor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 4:26 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SearleD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 8:28 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
taskent

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016, 10:11 am

Thx!
Back to top Go down
dandelo

dandelo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016, 7:36 pm

Fantastic Mod... Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Yenko Stinger   Final Yenko Stinger Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Yenko Stinger
Page 1 of 1