Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Voting_barHow to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Voting_barHow to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ducon, effjottess

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

How to create..... Trace file

Go down 
+19
MG421982
MOF
ney.dias
hmmguy
sansenri
joeschmoe
niko060206
Funfreak
AHTOAH
Verbatim123
GTAce
JohnAdder
CS21476895
speedracer_GTL
WHIPCRACKER
dylan
EvolutionFQ
Ron123 [MRS]
splintert92
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sansenri

sansenri

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 10:08 pm

Careful to match your path in case you are using programs like Car Tool or Run Aff

if you have win 7 you likely also have a multicore CPU
so running Run Aff may be useful (although GTL is not built to run on multicores, for some reason Run Aff increases the FPS...)

for example I have GTL in a different drive (F:) while Run Aff is in (C:)
this is my path to run 8 cores i7 (and still have trace working)

Target:

"C:\Program Files\RunAff_v1.3\RunAff.exe" GTL.exe F:\Games\GTL 01234567 5 +fullproc -trace=1000

Start in:

"C:\Program Files\RunAff_v1.3"

if you path is incorrect, trace will not work... (usually you can spot a path mistake as your trace file, if you have a previous one, does not update...)
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 11:33 pm

The trace file can be run as normal for Windows 7 & 8 but they are deposited somewhere in your 'C' drive. The best way to find where they go is to do a search on your 'C' drive for the word trace.

I have windows 8 and the trace file is buried quite deep!!! tongue clown 
Back to top Go down
sansenri

sansenri

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 8:53 pm

right GD, however I think it's more a problem in win 8

in my win 7 fortunately the trace file is in this path F:\Games\GTL\UserData\LOG\trace.txt
which is quite logical

in any case I tend to forget the path as the pc disks are partitioned in different drive letters

what I have done is this, once you find the trace file, drag it to your desktop with a right click and choose create shortcut and call it trace, then you a have a shortcut to your trace file which always updates (it's not a copy), so to see the trace just click on it!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 11:29 pm

sansenri wrote:
what I have done is this, once you find the trace file, drag it to your desktop with a right click and choose create shortcut and call it trace, then you a have a shortcut to your trace file which always updates (it's not a copy), so to see the trace just click on it!
Now that's a good idea... cheers m8!!! cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sansenri

sansenri

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 10:20 pm

glad you like the tip Gee Dee, it came to my mind after several times running crazy to find the trace file, which was complicated by the fact I had other dead trace files in other places due to previous installations!... now I don't lose the active one any more!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 1:46 am

hehehe...exactly why I did it too lol! 
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 2:08 am

GeeDee wrote:
sansenri wrote:
Now that's a good idea... cheers m8!!! cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy 
What do you think about me, doing this in my Windows XP Professional Last Edition??
Is that a good idea? Will it work??
Please, tell me?
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 3:17 am

@ ney.dias...

1. find it...
2. right-click on it...
3. select 'create shortcut'...
4. drag that to the desktop...
5. re-name it to whatever you care to...
6. park it wherever you want it...

DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 4:53 am

Hi MOF! Working to perfection with my XP. Thanks for your help!
Have a good night! Here now almost 3 o'clock and I can't sleep!! A terrible imnsonia!drunken bom Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 5:23 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Hi MOF! Working to perfection with my XP. Thanks for your help!
Have a good night! Here now almost 3 o'clock and I can't sleep!! A terrible imnsonia!drunken bom Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Also terrible spelling of the word insomnia Laughing , now wonder you couldn't get to sleep... try counting sheep instead of trying to spell Nay, he he clown cyclops

Or perhaps it was him and Sonia who were keeping you awake? tongue 
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm

Terrible spelling yes, dear Gee, but you have to consider the time in the morning that I wrote this terrible mistake, when I was almost drunk sleeping, wanting to sleep and not succeeding.
INSOMNIA...INSOMNIA...INSOMNIA...

But... but... but...Whey thet's a reet bugga bonny lad like like Shocked . A hoap it al torns oot alreet foh ya man. Nay lad, am back wi yon Fatha sin a left ar lass so dunt be weffin abart it will tha?
So yer frum Barnsleh yeh little tyke thy is like. Is thee awl by thee sen lad.
Same 'ere sither, am from Barnsleh tha noz.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013, 10:37 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Terrible spelling yes, dear Gee, but you have to consider the time in the morning that I wrote this terrible mistake, when I was almost drunk sleeping, wanting to sleep and not succeeding.
INSOMNIA...INSOMNIA...INSOMNIA...

But... but... but...Whey thet's a reet bugga bonny lad like like Shocked . A hoap it al torns oot alreet foh ya man. Nay lad, am back wi yon Fatha sin a left ar lass so dunt be weffin abart it will tha?
So yer frum Barnsleh yeh little tyke thy is like. Is thee awl by thee sen lad.
Same 'ere sither, am from Barnsleh tha noz.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
That's amazing Nay... now your one of us so welcome to the blackpudding and stotty cake club. Would ya like a bottla broon ale man? cheers clown 
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017, 12:29 pm

I switched to Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) recently to have a better support for newer games, installed GTL but the trace file doesn't appear in the UserData/LOG folder anymore. GeeDee mentioned it's burried somewhere - I still need to find where, but found a way to turn things around partially: under Compatibility tab from GT Legends' icon Properties option, select Run this program as an administrator. Seems to be working, but there's a downside: the game runs automatically at 800x600 resolution and some other video options are set at low/medium quality... although I set everything at max previously! Deselecting Run this program as an administrator feature will make the game run normally again, at previously set video options. Just to let you know...

Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017, 11:03 pm

Hi Marian.

The easiest way to find the trace file is to double click one your C/ drive and in the Search Location box near the top right hand side type in trace.txt and this will show you where it is stored.

When you get it create a Shortcut on your desktop for it so it is always handy. If you have GTR2 it also works for that, but you will have two seperate trace.txt files so mark which is which.

Regarding the the program running at the wrong screen size you should run the Compatability Mode again and instruct it that the game doesn't show properly.

It works the same way on Windows 10 and they say you can still get this free for now if you upgrade, but this offer finishes very soon. If you do not like Windows 10 there is an option to go back to your old Windows.

If you need any more info Marian please PM me m8. thumbup GOOD top

Merry Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 181

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 4:28 pm

Hi everybody. Does anyone knows how to create a "trace" file in P&G Launcher?!
I try to do it, but the launcher becomes blank???

I'm trying to do it for months! Eventualy I resolve the issues by myself, but this time I'm not such lucky.
The mods that keep "CTD" is the Absolute LeMans Seat 131 Gr.5 & Skoda Dakos Gr.5.

Any help is mutch appreciate... Thank you and sorry for my english!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3332

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 7:19 pm

As far as I know there is no difference between GTL & GTR2/P&G

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 8:21 pm

jeannomiller wrote:
As far as I know there is no difference between GTL & GTR2/P&G

Thanks for the reply jeannomiller!

What I'm trying to say is before I put " -trace=1000" in the target line of P&G Launcher, this is whats looks like:

How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Captur10

and after I put the "trace" looks like this:

How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Captur11

Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 8:26 pm

...And I forgot to say that since the "trace line" was "discover" many years ago, I'm using it without
problems both on GTL as on GTR2. By the way I'm using Windows 7 Professional 32 bits!!!

Thank you anyway...
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 9:20 pm

You have to start GTR2/P&G via the link to desktop (as admin on W10 64bit) GTR2.exe, not PnG3.exe:

How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Trace_11

Jeannomiller

Condominhas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 4:55 pm

jeannomiller wrote:
You have to start GTR2/P&G via the link to desktop (as admin on W10 64bit) GTR2.exe, not PnG3.exe:

How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Trace_11

Well thanks jeannomiller, I solved the issue simply by creating a shortcut of GTR2 on my Desktop, and it works!!!

Now this is the cause to CTD:

slot.cpp 284: Entered Slot::Init()
pitmod.cpp 197: Entered PitAction::Init
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\70'S GROUP 5\SKODA DAKOS\79157\..\SKODA_DAKOS.CAS)
SteeringAnim 543: First person driver instance not found.
SteeringAnim 613: External driver body instance not found.
SteeringAnim 679: External driver head instance not found.
LensFlare.cp 55: Entered LensFlare::Init()
camera.cpp 4189: Entered CamMan::Init()
sound.cpp 728: Entered Sound::Init()
render.cpp 274: Entered Render::Init()
onscreen.cpp 3167: Entered OnScreen::Init()
game.cpp 905: Entered Game::Restart()
sound.cpp 735: Entered Sound::Restart()
steward.cpp 4978: Entered Steward::Restart()
specialfx.cp 4186: Entered SpecialFX::Restart()
hwinput.cpp 6595: Entered HWInput::Restart()
dynman.cpp 770: Entered DynMan::Restart()
vehload.cpp 717: RPM-torque brake > throttle @ 0.000000
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 4.502396 CorneringAdd: 1.248802

denkend
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 6:29 pm

Sorry - no idea. Maybe you should ask in the ALM thread:

https://www.evolution-modding.net/t1801p325-absolute-le-mans-plus-part-2#51430

Or P&G causes the problem.

Jeannomiller

Condominhas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 7:11 pm

OK! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 10:56 pm

From the trace file you posted, it looks like a driver problem for the Skoda...

vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\70'S GROUP 5\SKODA DAKOS\79157\..\SKODA_DAKOS.CAS)

Try downloading and installing again and see what happens. thumbup

jeannomiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 11:39 pm

GeeDee wrote:
From the trace file you posted, it looks like a driver problem for the Skoda...

Try downloading and installing again and see what happens. thumbup

Thanks GeeDee. I'll do that and see if the problem persists... top
Back to top Go down
Makarofu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Can anybody help me with tracing file?   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Mar 2023, 3:57 pm

vidman.cpp 1011: Entered VidMan::Enter()
specialfx.cp 3580: Entered SpecialFX::Enter()
dynman.cpp 597: Entered DynMan::Enter()
plrfile.cpp 3786: Entered PlayerFile::Enter()
sound.cpp 700: Entered Sound::Enter()
hwinput.cpp 6531: Entered HWInput::Enter()
onscreen.cpp 3155: Entered OnScreen::Enter()
game.cpp 757: Entered Game::Setup()
hwinput.cpp 6545: Entered HWInput::Setup()
options.cpp 1663: Entered Options::Setup()
tire_manager 1172: Non-existent tire brand ""
specialfx.cp 3586: Entered SpecialFX::Setup()
steward.cpp 4720: Entered Steward::Setup()
dynman.cpp 609: Entered DynMan::Setup()
sound.cpp 723: Entered Sound::Setup()
onscreen.cpp 3161: Entered OnScreen::Setup()
vidman.cpp 1152: Entered VidMan::Setup()
plrfile.cpp 3796: Entered PlayerFile::Setup()
plrfile.cpp 2939: Attempting to save to UserData\Makarov Sichdovic\Makarov Sichdovic.TMP
plrfile.cpp 2962: Retcode: 0 for renaming to UserData\Makarov Sichdovic\Makarov Sichdovic.PLR
game.cpp 801: Entered Game::Init()
vidman.cpp 1205: Entered VidMan::Init()
ai_db.cpp 2215: Entered AIDatabase::Init()
steward.cpp 4858: Entered Steward::Init()
steward.cpp 1398: Could not find light "PTLIT02"
hwinput.cpp 6588: Entered HWInput::Init()
specialfx.cp 3697: Entered SpecialFX::Init()
dynman.cpp 639: Entered DynMan::Init()
slot.cpp 286: Entered Slot::Init()
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\TRACKVEHICLES\SAFETYCAR\SAFETYCAR.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 550 TEAMS\2002_FORCE ONE RACING\..\FERRARI_F550_NEWWHEELS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_CARSPORT HOLLAND\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_LARBRE COMPETITION\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_PAUL BELMONDO RACING\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_PAUL BELMONDO RACING\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\LISTER STORM TEAMS\2002_LISTER RACING\..\LISTER_STORM.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 550 TEAMS\2002_BMS SCUDERIA ITALIA\..\FERRARI_F550_STYLE2.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 BI-TURBO TEAMS\2002_RWS\..\PORSCHE_996GT2.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\LISTER STORM TEAMS\2002_LISTER RACING\..\LISTER_STORM.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_CIRTEK\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_CARSPORT HOLLAND\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\CHRYSLER VIPER TEAMS\2002_ART COMPéTITION\..\CHRYSLER_VIPER_ORIG.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 550 TEAMS\2002_BMS SCUDERIA ITALIA\..\FERRARI_F550_STYLE2.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 993 GT2 TEAMS\2002_PROTON COMPETITION\..\PORSCHE_993GT2.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 BI-TURBO TEAMS\2002_PSI MOTORSPORT\..\PORSCHE_996GT2.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_FREISINGER\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_JVG\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_CIRTEK MOTORSPORT\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_CIRTEK MOTORSPORT\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 360 TEAMS\2002_JMB COMPETITION\..\FERRARI_360.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 360 TEAMS\2002_JMB RACING\..\FERRARI_360.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_FREISINGER\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 360 TEAMS\2002_JMB COMPETITION\..\FERRARI_360.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_SEBAH AUTOMOTIVE\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_SYSTEM FORCE\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\FERRARI 360 TEAMS\2002_JMB RACING\..\FERRARI_360.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_AUTORLANDO\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_RWS\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2598: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\FIA GT 2000-2009\PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS TEAMS\2002_MAC RACING\..\PORSCHE_996GT3RS.CAS)
LensFlare.cp 55: Entered LensFlare::Init()
camera.cpp 4189: Entered CamMan::Init()
sound.cpp 728: Entered Sound::Init()
render.cpp 274: Entered Render::Init()
onscreen.cpp 3167: Entered OnScreen::Init()
AnimationAct 204: GMT and EFX meshes diff too much.
AnimationObj 95: Failed to connect M-CROWD_BLOKE-1.LMA with GMT mesh
AnimationObj 95: Failed to connect M-CROWD_BLOKE-1.LMA with GMT mesh
AnimationObj 95: Failed to connect M-CROWD_BLOKE-2.LMA with GMT mesh
game.cpp 936: Entered Game::Restart()
sound.cpp 735: Entered Sound::Restart()
steward.cpp 4980: Entered Steward::Restart()
specialfx.cp 4191: Entered SpecialFX::Restart()
hwinput.cpp 6599: Entered HWInput::Restart()
dynman.cpp 773: Entered DynMan::Restart()
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 4.589923 CorneringAdd: 1.205039
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 3.659604 CorneringAdd: 0.645198
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 0.903880 CorneringAdd: 1.773060
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 1.970031 CorneringAdd: 0.514985
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 4.892552 CorneringAdd: 0.428724
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 3.573217 CorneringAdd: 1.313392
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 4.605945 CorneringAdd: 0.697027
vehload.cpp 718: RPM-torque brake > throttle @ 0.000000
vehload.cpp 718: RPM-torque brake > throttle @ 250.000000
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 4.469954 CorneringAdd: 0.865023
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to create..... Trace file   How to create..... Trace file - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to create..... Trace file
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next