Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€MG Production Release - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
MG Production Release - Page 2 Vote_lcapMG Production Release - Page 2 Voting_barMG Production Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
MG Production Release - Page 2 Vote_lcapMG Production Release - Page 2 Voting_barMG Production Release - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
lauter

MG Production Release

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
z1000a2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 523

MG Production Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 11:18 pm

Thank you jd
Back to top Go down
monzagtracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 4:01 pm

The cars run great, but the pits keep warning me of overheating brakes. How do I solve this? It does not appear on any other scca prod mod.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1641

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 24 May 2014, 2:18 am

Adjust this line in the .hdc file. There will be sections for each wheel, [FRONTRIGHT], [FRONTLEFT], [REARLEFT], [REARRIGHT].......

BrakeOptimumTemp=

Raise the value until they stop nagging about the brakes.........
Back to top Go down
monzagtracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 24 May 2014, 5:39 am

Thankyou! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Was
Premium Member
Premium Member
Was

Anzahl der Beiträge : 308

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySun 01 May 2016, 9:42 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
jgf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jul 2016, 7:32 am

Is this mod still available? None of the links are working for me.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2131

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jul 2016, 9:04 am

jgf wrote:
Is this mod still available?  None of the links are working for me.

Link in first post works fine (Linux Mint and Firefox) - try to click it for a second time after the first one failed.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jul 2016, 4:48 am

jeannomiller wrote:
jgf wrote:
Is this mod still available?  None of the links are working for me.

Thanks. But clicking that link merely opens another tab (labelled "new tab") that is just a blank white page.

Link in first post works fine (Linux Mint and Firefox) - try to click it for a second time after the first one failed.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jul 2016, 7:00 am

Downloaded from both links posted on page 1 (mediafire and mega.co.nz) without any problem yesterday. Question

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 3:42 pm

Oh well; guess I'm SOL on this one.

The two mega links merely open a new tab with a blank white page. The mediafire link takes me to a page wanting me to install some download manager (which I do not need). BTW, tried with Firefox and K-meleon.

Might I suggest someone upload this to nogrip?
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 4:32 pm

Probably your browser has some ad-blocker.
Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kyjtek3k72fll00

It's the same link without ads
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 11:54 pm

If you right click the link with firefox and say open in a new window, it should appear. All of the crap that pops up and says you have to do this or that is total crap. Just close those windows that pop up. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 6:44 pm

babis_xo wrote:
Probably your browser has some ad-blocker.
Try this:

Thanks. That link also just wants me to install a download manager. (Clicking the "skip ads" button opens a new tab for a Microsoft alerts page.)

I do have AdBlock, NoScript, Ghostery, etc. running; and manually allow certain scripts for certain pages.
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 6:53 pm

jd121449 wrote:
If you right click the link with firefox and say open in a new window, it should appear. All of the crap that pops up and says you have to do this or that is total crap. Just close those windows that pop up. Hope this helps.

Aha! Right-clicking the "Skip Ads" button got me another tab noting that Firefox had blocked redirects, but with a "click here" which started the download. Thanks.

(Forty years cursing computers has made me lazy; I've gotten accustomed to "click a button - download a file".)
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 7:14 pm

Hmmm. What I just downloaded was MG Midgets (I've long had the "Spridget" mod). Where is the MGB?
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm

There is nothing written in this thread about any MGB.

Here is a fictional mod for GTR2 by jd121449 based on the MGB for GTL by MG421982
http://www.evolution-modding.com/t1691-shelby-fantasy-mamba-aerocoupe-release

There's a MGB SCCA production mod for GTR2 by jd121449 still wip (I hope  Cool  ):
http://www.evolution-modding.com/t1556-mgb-long-time-no-see

For GTL here is a MGB/MGC mod by MG421982:
http://www.evolution-modding.com/t997-mg-mgb-gt-mgc-gt

Also for GTL here are a MG MGA (Twin Cam) by MG421982:
http://www.evolution-modding.com/t981-mg-mga-twin-cam
and a MGA MKII by MG421982:
http://www.evolution-modding.com/t1767-mg-mga-mk-ii

So - a lot of MG's available over here.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 11:08 pm

jgf wrote:
babis_xo wrote:

Try this:

Thanks.  That link also just wants me to install a download manager.  (Clicking the "skip ads" button opens a new tab for a Microsoft alerts page.)

You're right... that's strange...
if you copy the link and then "paste & go" in Firefox address bar, file downloads immediately. Anyway...
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 1:11 am

jeannomiller wrote:
There is nothing written in this thread about any MGB.....

So - a lot of MG's available over here.

My apologies (though the title is just "MG Production"), I was linked here from another forum whilst seeking an MGB (it's odd that one of the most common sport cars of the sixties is absent from every sim, of my acquaintance anyway; in fact the only MGB I have is for the, by computer standards, ancient Rally Trophy).

I have the MGA (converted to GTR2 ...for my own use) and the MGBGT (yet to be converted ...for my own use (isn't it ridiculous such disclaimers are necessary)). FWIW I'm gathering as many of those "entry level" sport cars of the sixties that we all loved and hated in SCCA and on the road as I can find (my first sanctioned race was an SCCA junior event in 1970, driving a Mini Cooper ...the last was an SVRA event at Mid-Ohio about eight years ago). Recently found a Fiat 124, though it's a rally coupe, not the Spyder I remember from those days; at least I can add a 124 to the grid. Only VW I've found is the "Beetle Race" mod, which is VW in appearance only (but with a large rear wing); I may try creating an actual Beetle from it (for my own use), I've already removed the wing. And have a good assortment of Renaults, Volvos, and Triumphs ...even a Zil (though I wonder if any of those ever made their way onto a US track); but would love to hear of any similar cars of the era.
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 1:14 am

babis_xo wrote:

You're right... that's strange......

Thank you! At least I know it isn't just my computer being stupid (but I'll make no such claims about myself).
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 1:23 am

lol! lol! don't be cruel to yourself, it was my fault; It works when you "paste & go" the link in address bar but does not work when clicking on the link Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 630

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 11:00 am

jgf wrote:
Only VW I've found is the "Beetle Race" mod, which is VW in appearance only (but with a large rear wing);  I may try creating an actual Beetle from it (for my own use), I've already removed the wing.

There's a stock Beetle that was released by Ron123 if you're a member of Trackaholics. I think there's 2 cars in it that were originally from Forza scratch It's on my hard drive but i haven't installed it yet due to building stuff instead of racing Smile
Back to top Go down
jgf

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm

Zee wrote:

There's a stock Beetle that was released by Ron123 if you're a member of Trackaholics. I think there's 2 cars in it that were originally from Forza scratch It's on my hard drive but i haven't installed it yet

Thanks. All I saw there was a modern "Beetle" Turbo and a '63 VW bus.

Zee wrote:
...due to building stuff instead of racing Smile

Lol, I can sympathize with that.
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 8:28 pm

OK, now there is mention of the MGB. I could not decide on the cockpit so there will be 2 of them. A few different body styles, stock fenders and also flared, plus a tonneau model. Many different rollbar configs. Pretty soon.
MG Production Release - Page 2 110
MG Production Release - Page 2 410
MG Production Release - Page 2 210
MG Production Release - Page 2 510
MG Production Release - Page 2 310
MG Production Release - Page 2 610
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3668
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 8:45 pm

Excellent Jd. This should make a few people crack a smile or two!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016, 8:49 pm

Well done jd GOOD

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG Production Release   MG Production Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MG Production Release
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next