Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€wip - brickyard legends team Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
wip - brickyard legends team Vote_lcapwip - brickyard legends team Voting_barwip - brickyard legends team Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
wip - brickyard legends team Vote_lcapwip - brickyard legends team Voting_barwip - brickyard legends team Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

wip - brickyard legends team

Go down 
+4
MartiniMk23
deep-strike
Castrol
MOF
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

wip - brickyard legends team Empty
PostSubject: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:38 am

A whole bunch o' Simca's for GTL...still a W.I.P. though!

wip - brickyard legends team Simcacollage_zps99db6811
Right-click and choose 'View Image' for a larger pic.
Back to top Go down
Castrol

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

Very Happy cheers
My first car !
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:13 pm

Another great future member of the TC-65 class. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
MartiniMk23

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:08 pm

A really great little car!
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

Superb ... I'm looking forward Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 7:14 pm

deep-strike wrote:
Another great future member of the TC-65 class. Very Happy cheers
Maybe you will have some in GTC-76 because of the engine and the power. I have driven some of them from beta version, and the car is a pure rocket, racing easiely against BMW 2002, VW Golf 1600 Group 1, and even Alfa GTAm 2000, etc.
For sure they are pure fun and enjoyment!! Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:15 pm

You make it sound even better Ney!!!!!! If it can race with those cars you mention then it maybe as fast as your rocket suit ! ! ! ! ! affraid clown
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

Anzahl der Beiträge : 410

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

These cars were not on a par with a 2002 or a GTAm ,they were 1300cc don't forget that.Even the GTAj were faster but in fact they were raced after all these iconic cars.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:32 pm

Ned wrote:
These cars were not on a par with a 2002 or a GTAm ,they were 1300cc don't forget that.Even the GTAj were faster but in fact they were raced after all these iconic cars.

Mad Evil or Very Mad No Embarassed I gather my insignificance related to Modders from Brickyard Legends, after all, Ned is one of our popes in technical knowledge. I'm just a "latin american guy with no money in his pocket and without technical knowledge".
The truth is with Ned. I just got more excited after driving these cars and I enjoy them. Shame on me! I'm sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Ned wrote:

Mad Evil or Very Mad No Embarassed I gather my insignificance related to Modders from Brickyard Legends, after all, Ned is one of our popes in technical knowledge. I'm just a "latin american guy with no money in his pocket and without technical knowledge".
The truth is with Ned. I just got more excited after driving these cars and I enjoy them. Shame on me! I'm sorry guys!

Not to worry Ney m8... at least I know my heart is stilling working as it pounded with excitement, now I think I need it jump starting after Neds news... boo hooo!

On the bright side they do look very nice though....... the cars not my heart! Razz Laughing clown
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:24 pm

Here I put here, this piece of comment made some times ago, somewhere, about the strongest Simca version, to GTC-76, and than, you can imagine how this car behaves against those "iconic " cars from that time:
"... some extra power (a bit over 160bhp@7500rpm and huge amount of torque in relatively short range) and reduced weight. The gr2 cars are about 720kg and gr5 one is 680kg.
.... and yes, of course the gr5 is a lot thirstier than the two others less powerfull Simcas..."
Can you imagine how they will perform in tracks??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wip - brickyard legends team   wip - brickyard legends team Empty

Back to top Go down

wip - brickyard legends team
Page 1 of 1