Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€PM's are not Pming Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
PM's are not Pming Vote_lcapPM's are not Pming Voting_barPM's are not Pming Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
PM's are not Pming Vote_lcapPM's are not Pming Voting_barPM's are not Pming Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ducon, franki63

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 am

PM's are not Pming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 6:36 pm

I have had to PM's sitting in my out box for few days.........any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 7:29 pm

Perhaps the addressee was wrong? Maybe the PM wasn't observed by addressee as being received? Really, could be a number of things. I regularly send\receive PM's from several people, and as recently as 5 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 12:26 am

I've had no probs either with sending and receiving PMs as recent as....just now !
You can send me one if you like joeschmoe and as soon as I see it I'll return it to you.
That way you will know if the system is broken for you or not ?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedracer_GTL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:46 am

It could be the recipients inbox is full. When that happens any new PM sent does not actually get sent - it will just sit in the outbox of the sender until the receiver makes room in his inbox.

Does that make sense to you? As an Admin at another popular but "illegal" modding forum I do have a tiny teency weensy bit of insight to these things.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:41 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone, I've never had a problem with pm's here, until recently. The "full inbox" theory sounds logical, but it is to two different recipients.....

Loose Ether, thanks for the offer, I will send you a test pm to see what's up.........
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:54 pm

Well I've received it and returned it Joe.
So, is it all good mate ? scratch

Last edited by Loose Ether on Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling of course !! :P)
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 2:04 pm

Yes, Thank you so much Loose Ether !!!!! It looks like the system is working fine. I guess the couple of people I sent to have their inbox's full. Thanks Again everyone !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 2:05 pm

Happy to help mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PM's are not Pming Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM's are not Pming   PM's are not Pming Empty

Back to top Go down

PM's are not Pming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: